Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

The July edition of the Porsche Family Reunion is coming!

July 26th at Family Donuts and Deli, Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... 9am to noonish!

Last month we had a great turn out! Let's do that again...
Rusty
Event thread highlighted. type.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Rusty @ Jul 8 2008, 10:22 AM) *

Event thread highlighted. type.gif

Danke...
strawman
Bummer, I'm gonna miss it... I'll be houseboatin' on Shasta that weekend.

BTW, I just finished up my rotisserie. I'm hoping some folks from the Davis Motorsports Club can help me mount the chassis on it this Friday. If I can't get enough help, maybe I'll need to have a 914 event at my house. I'll have a keg of Belgian Blond homebrew on tap, and I'd provide pizza. More info to come...

Geoff
porschecb
QUOTE(strawman @ Jul 8 2008, 12:45 PM) *

Bummer, I'm gonna miss it... I'll be houseboatin' on Shasta that weekend.

BTW, I just finished up my rotisserie. I'm hoping some folks from the Davis Motorsports Club can help me mount the chassis on it this Friday. If I can't get enough help, maybe I'll need to have a 914 event at my house. I'll have a keg of Belgian Blond homebrew on tap, and I'd provide pizza. More info to come...

Geoff

Hey geoff: I know thet lake like the back of my hand! What/whos boat are you renting? How many days?

Michael
ConeDodger
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Get off the boat and get down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See Uncle John who used to be Aunt Jane! He's a bit odd but at least you can marvel at the science of it!!! Seriously, 26th of June. Family Donuts and Deli. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... 9am to Noonish!!! Who's gonna be there???
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday, July 26th 9am to Noonish... Family Donuts and Deli at the Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue!!! Be there and see Uncle Steve's Pink 911! (I think he sells Mary Kay Cosmetics...)
Gint
Isn't that an RRC pic? smile.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Gint @ Jul 10 2008, 05:26 PM) *

Isn't that an RRC pic? smile.gif

Yup... There is no depth too low to stoop when drumming up interest in a get-together... biggrin.gif Good eye Mike!
Gint
laugh.gif

icon_bump.gif
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue! Bring the kids and your wife or SO! 9am to Noonish! Polish up the car! Brag and lie!!!

ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday July 26th at the Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue in Fair Oaks... Have a donut and some coffee... Talk with the guys! Great way to start the weekend....
biosurfer1
of course, I'll be in Santa Cruz that weekend...stop planning these when I'm out of town!

smile.gif

have fun guys
ConeDodger
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Jul 12 2008, 12:23 PM) *

of course, I'll be in Santa Cruz that weekend...stop planning these when I'm out of town!

smile.gif

have fun guys

Brett,

Third Saturday of the month all the time! Are you always gone then? Somebody get over to my house now! I am 5 lugging and could use something a little more substantial than a 10 year old helping!!!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See Uncle Jim's snapped mainshaft... Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Family Donuts and Deli! Have some coffee and a donut. See the gang!
ConeDodger
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Let's all go down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli at the Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to Noonish! Bring your Porsche. Have some coffee and a donut and a good chat with some of the guys!!!
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif
Gint
No picture?!?!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Gint @ Jul 14 2008, 08:13 PM) *

No picture?!?!

Sorry Mike...
Gint
Oooohhhhwwww.... another orange 914 with blacked out trim. Know who's it is?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Gint @ Jul 14 2008, 08:47 PM) *

Oooohhhhwwww.... another orange 914 with blacked out trim. Know who's it is?

That is a Charlotte Parade Contestant. Should be able to trace it by number... It is very sweet...
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue at 9am to Noon on Saturday July 26th. Have a donut and some coffee and a good car chat with the guys...
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif This 914 chick will be there!
PRS914-6
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 15 2008, 07:06 PM) *

But she only likes a 3.6......See, bigger is better! av-943.gif

I'll try to make it....
ConeDodger
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jul 15 2008, 10:49 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jul 15 2008, 07:06 PM) *

But she only likes a 3.6......See, bigger is better! av-943.gif

I'll try to make it....

She hasn't stopped talking about that ride since the BBQ! She wants hers in red though...
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday July 26th 9am to noonish! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. See the relatives you have been missing! Catch up and have a laugh!!!
ConeDodger
blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! July 26th at Family Donuts and Deli in Fair Oaks! Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to noonish... Bring the teener or the taildragger, if the mood suits you bring the tub... See some freinds you've never met. Have a little fun to start the weekend!
McMark
Bummer, I just realized I'm out. I'll be participating in the 48 Hour Film Festival. 60 or so teams of people get a genre, charater, prop and one line, then they must write a script, shoot and edit that film within 48 hours and a $500 budget. Starts on Friday night and won't quit until Sunday!

sad.gif I'm 914 event cursed.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 17 2008, 10:16 AM) *

Bummer, I just realized I'm out. I'll be participating in the 48 Hour Film Festival. 60 or so teams of people get a genre, charater, prop and one line, then they must write a script, shoot and edit that film within 48 hours and a $500 budget. Starts on Friday night and won't quit until Sunday!

sad.gif I'm 914 event cursed.

I should think with your big brain you should be done Friday night after only 4 hours... biggrin.gif We will miss you though... huh.gif
McMark
Good news, I'm a moron! wacko.gif

48 FF is this weekend. boldblue.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 18 2008, 12:01 AM) *

Good news, I'm a moron! wacko.gif

48 FF is this weekend. boldblue.gif

Well it's a good thing you have a big brain so you can sort that stuff out... Funny thing is I told Paul Sayegh on the phone this last week that it was this weekend too. I had to PM him to make sure I didn't have him coming down Saturday!!! biggrin.gif
Glad you can come!!!
ConeDodger

Come on Down! Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!!! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Saturday, July 26th 9am to Noonish... See the cars, see the people who love them.
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. Family Donuts and Deli at the Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to noonish...
Shine up the car bring the wife and kids... Have a donut and see the gang!!!

ConeDodger
chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday July 26th at Family Donuts and Deli! Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to noonish!!! Bring the car, bring the kids, have a donut and see the guys!!!
al weidman
Got any pics of a 914 with the lower side panels painted the same color as the car? I think the car would look shorter and thicker.
al weidman
Got any pics of a 914 with the lower side panels painted the same color as the car? I think the car would look shorter and thicker. I've got my 914 running and will try to make the 26th. Another blacked out 914.Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
QUOTE(al weidman @ Jul 20 2008, 05:35 PM) *

Got any pics of a 914 with the lower side panels painted the same color as the car? I think the car would look shorter and thicker. I've got my 914 running and will try to make the 26th. Another blacked out 914.Click to view attachment

Hi Al! Glad to hear you saw the post. I was going to email you personally and make sure you got the invite. I hope you can make it. I don't have a picture of a solid painted car. I imagine, someone could photoshop that look to see what it would be like...
ConeDodger

Come on Down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Renunion! Saturday, July 26th 9am to noonish... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue in Fair Oaks... Bring your car and see the gang!!!

ConeDodger
I cannot believe I have to bump this before 2 in the afternoon...

ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion, this coming Saturday at Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue! 9am to noonish! Have a donut, see the guys, drool on the cars...
ConeDodger

Only a couple days left until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Come on down!!! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... 9am to noonish. Have a donut and some coffee - see the gang...
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. Family Donuts and Deli at Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to Noonish... Shine up the car, have a donut and some coffee... Chat with the guys.
porschecb
I should be able to make this one. Got a new puppy! The paint is off because of that. So primered car it is!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(porschecb @ Jul 24 2008, 07:23 PM) *

I should be able to make this one. Got a new puppy! The paint is off because of that. So primered car it is!

Fabulous! Bring Wanda and Shane... I think Nicho is going to want to give that skateboard back! biggrin.gif
jcd914
I'll be stopping by for a little while with my 70.

I am packing and try to getting ready to go out of town on Sunday so time is limited but if I can squeeze in the time so can any of you! smile.gif

Click to view attachment

It is best view from a distance so the poor paint, body work and rust don't show so much.

Jim
Justinp71
Mine is still on jackstands...it appears that it doesn't want to get off.

av-943.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Jul 25 2008, 01:05 PM) *

Mine is still on jackstands...it appears that it doesn't want to get off.

av-943.gif

So we will see you without the car then?
ConeDodger
chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif chowtime.gif

Less than an hour till the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... 9am to noonish... Bring an appetite and a thirst... See y'all there...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.