Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yikes that was fast!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
Missed this one last night, and now it's sold with buy it now...
Did not see anywhere in the add where it says it's a conversion, wonder if it will be relisted?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2456760543
Bleyseng
Vin is 4702900XXXX so its a conversion and no hand throttle, fog grills.
Seems like alot to pay for a conversion.

Geoff
Joe Bob
Well, Blondie went for $16,000....... sad.gif
tat2dphreak
I don't know... to me it seems like a decent price... it's a nice, clean looking car. I'm way too lazy to do a conversion myself...

4k for a nice rust-free 4cyl, 10k for a conversion... doesn't seem *that* high...

what do I know though... I'm a dumbass, and have no problem admitting it!

beer.gif
Mueller
Blondie is sold already?????

Are we going to see it at dunkels??

Anyone "we" know buy it?
Ferg
I didn't mean to imply it was a high price, if I were to sell my conversion it would take more than that! I just wanted to point it out cause it was only on ebay for a few hours before it sold, and the fact the listing was not clear about being a conversion.
Joe Bob
I'm debating whether to bring it to Dunkel's or not....I have a deposit and I'm waiting on the rest of the funds. It is being shipped to Illinois, old Phart in training....he's 48. Non club member.

Surprised you did not see it on ebay. It had a reserve of 15K and a buy it now for 16K.....

I took the ad down before it hit reserve when I got a phone offer on it....
Bleyseng
Good for you! The pics of Blondie seemed better than this one though.

Hey, more power to this guy if he can get this price. The ad states it a 914/6 which is ain't with that VIN.

Geoff
Joe Bob
Been driving it to work this week. It has HEAT and the 911 cab developed a cracked windshield....my kids deny tossing anything around the garage....but.....the crack was NOT there when I parked it.

Not too bad a price for a new windshield, $195 installed and they come to the house.
JmuRiz
...but will you have to buy new clips when they break all the old ones wink.gif
Joe Bob
Read the post agin guyz....the CAB has the broken windscreen..... wacko.gif
markb
Bummer!
skline
This car is right down the street from me. I may call the guy and see if I can go by and take a look at it. Anyone want pictures? I just got a new 5 mega pixel camera I have been wanting to try out. That is assuming the guy that bought it isnt local and already picked it up.
F4i
Looks ok. It's missing a lugnut. For $3000.00 in paint I would want the front hood to line up. I never like to see wires hanging. That big a motor should have an oil cooler yes? Maybe something is ducted from the missing foglight grills. If it is clean seems like a fair price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.