Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Breakfast Saturday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Keith Sammons
cool_shades.gif With everybody at Dunkles or Willow Springs this weekend, I assume there isn't a breakfast this last Saturday of the month.

KK
SirAndy
there is ...

see this thread:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...44&hl=breakfast
fiid
I'll be there and in a 914 :-)

Yay.
Mueller
looks like I'll be taking the SuperCrew down to Dunkels.....Andy is going with me, room for a few more people if you want to tag along....we'll leave Antioch at about 12pm on Saturday.
fiid
driving.gif MDB2.gif driving.gif MDB2.gif driving.gif MDB2.gif driving.gif MDB2.gif driving.gif MDB2.gif

After the breakfast, I will probably drive up to skyline drive and tear up to 92 - then over to the PCH and up to San Francisco.

If anyone has a more twisty route, I'm game.

Fiid.
Keith Sammons
confused24.gif Ooooooooops! Sorry.......I only checked the calender. I'll be there.

KK
mightyohm
Mueller,

Where are you guys staying on Sat. night? Maybe I can tag along and have a friend pick me up when we get there. I'm staying with him overnight in the Manhattan Beach area.

Jeff
ppickerell
Sorry, but I will have to bag on Saturday B-Fast. I got a sublet berth smilie_pokal.gif for my big boat at South Beach Harbor
and I have to move it over from Emeryville. Fiid, take a curve slightly too fast for me!
Mueller
Jeff,

we are staying at the Comfort Inn in Anaheim near Disneyland, it's just a few miles from the swapmeet.

feel free to tag along, give me a call in the next few days to sort things out.
Gint
QUOTE(Mueller Posted on Jan 27 2004 @ 01:50 PM )
we are staying at the Comfort Inn in Anaheim near Disneyland, it's just a few miles from the swapmeet.

I think I've stayed there before. If it's the one I'm thinking of, where do you guys plan on parking trucks/trailers?
smrz914
I'll try to be there with my 914 that has the LED taillights installed. I'll get it insured for the day. If not i'll try te get at least one there in my other car for those who havn't seen them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.