Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If you see brad or craig down south
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
PLEASE BY A STICKER FROM THEM!!! THIS MONEY CAN GO TO TOWARDS THE PARTY IN WHERE EVER , AND WHEN EVER, THIS JUNE.

kevin
SirAndy
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jan 27 2004, 12:48 PM)
PLEASE BY A STICKER FROM THEM!!! THIS MONEY CAN GO TO TOWARDS THE PARTY IN WHERE EVER , AND WHEN EVER, THIS JUNE.

your CAPS-LOCK key is stuck! wink.gif
boxstr
HIS SPELL CHECK IS BUSTED 2.
CCLINLATIMES
Gint
I've been waiting 3 years for stickers (PAID), and NO stickers! I'll be gettin me some stickers all right.

Brad?!?!?!
Bleyseng
You didn't order any from me the first time around!
rhodyguy
it's EMPHASIS andy,and it got your attention. quite the conundrum geoff. gint wants stickers he can get and you never sent for the ones you raised your hand for. strange universe.

kevin
Bleyseng
I got $10 in my wallet waitin to pay you if I ever see you again. I don't want to pay shipping from Tacoma and would have thought by now we would have hooked up.

I still luv ya!
Gint
QUOTE(Bleyseng Posted on Jan 27 2004 @ 08:08 PM )
You didn't order any from me the first time around!

OK, here's the story. This is why you see me pestering Brad about stickers and not actually buying any from you or Kevin.

Brad promised me all914.com stickers (like the one on his truck), shoot, three years ago or more when I first met him. He never could find them every time I was out there (2-3 times a year, then). When one of the first 914world.com sticker deals came along, Brad was peddling them also. That was late last spring when I broke my foot and the SSI fiasco was nearing a crescendo. I Paypal'd $30 (PayPal Donate button on the board) for 6 stickers, 3 all914.com and 3 of the original 914world.com stickers. My SASE got lost at SSI. It was eventually found, but at that point Brad was really pissed (rightfully so) over that whole deal.

I still don't have any stickers. I'm gonna kick Brad's ass at Dunkel's. cool_shades.gif wink.gif wub.gif
rhodyguy
$.64 for "shipping" ohmy.gif . add 2 dollars. reread the ad.

I knew that gint. i was trying to get something across to geoff. but you should buy a NEW sticker or two. they are MUCH cooler than the first ones.

kevin
boxstr
mueba.gif Mike I will see that you get a sticker or two. Just don't kick my ass. bootyshake.gif
CCLINLATIMES
Gint
but you should buy a NEW sticker or two. they are MUCH cooler than the first ones.

I like the new ones, but I really liked the originals. And I want at least one of the originals really bad. Possible? Craig? You have to have one stashed somewhere. I know I'll get my stickers someday, but not being able to get an original is a real bummer (for me anyway).

I forgot. JP was actually going to send me one too at one point.
Gint
Mike I will see that you get a sticker or two. Just don't kick my ass.

laugh.gif I promise.
Bleyseng
The first ones are NLA, I am totally out! I do have a All914 sticker though but now thats a collectors item too!

Point is I still haven't seen you kevin in 6 months!

Geoff laugh.gif
Qarl
Point is I still haven't seen you kevin in 6 months!

Geoff  

Probably since I was up there to visit!
Bruce Allert
Hey Mike, I have a 914.com sticker you can have... but it's stuck to my gas tank. If it peels off gud like it did from the rear window it's yers if'n ya want it... no charge no shipping no nutt'n wink.gif

........b
bernbomb914
I like my old classic sticker best.

Bernie wub.gif
Gint
Hey Mike, I have a 914.com sticker you can have... but it's stuck to my gas tank. If it peels off gud like it did from the rear window it's yers if'n ya want it... no charge no shipping no nutt'n

Sloppy seconds stickers! Uh... thanks Bruce. But harassin Brad is more fun.
redshift
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 27 2004, 10:57 PM)

I still don't have any stickers. I'm gonna kick Brad's ass at Dunkel's. cool_shades.gif wink.gif wub.gif

Quit your fucking bitching... admin this board!

smile.gif

M
Gint
Please... sawzall-smiley.gif
Bleyseng
You guys kill me!!!

Geoff laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.