Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aubergine 914 on Ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Miles, you wanted one of these didnt you? Here is your chance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7&category=6430
tat2dphreak
I love that color! but that interior looks like a pimp did the redecorating! how does he drive with platform shoes(that contain live goldfish) and a big hat?!?

btw, the rest of the car looks like shit, but I do like the paint color!
ArtechnikA
Vortrex is actually a little closer to this than me but if someone is serious about it, i could probably go check it out in person. Somers Point is about 1/4 mile from the ocean, so if you can picture "beach car" and 914 rust at the same time, you'll have an idea of the odds stacked against this car ...
davep
Considering the number of repaints I have seen, it is unlikely this 1.7 was an original Aubergine.
In fact, the left engine shelf looks yellow. As of now, $102, looks about the right price.

DaveP
Chris H.
That interior is so ripe I can smell it from here.
East coaster
I live 10 minutes from this thing if someone is considering buying it, I could check it out. I could swear I just saw this car sell on ebay about a month or 2 ago, so it may not be from NJ area?? It's hard to forget that red pimpin' interior! barf.gif
SirAndy
and all the "aubergine" overspray on the rain-tray ... idea.gif

the engine bay IS yellow (look closely at the guide for the trunk release)

someone should go and look at it and bring a long screw-driver with him, poke around a bit and then take photos of the rust-piles ...

icon8.gif Andy
swood
barf.gif Nasty!
Gint
Yup. That's at least round 2 on ebay for that car. Is was supposed to have sold last time also.
URY914
Looks like the Pimpmobile from "Live and Let Die" lol2.gif

Paul
Mueller
current high bidder : surfsidesalvage

fitting buyer for this car if the rust is as bad as one thinks it will be.......
redshift
I don't want AN aubergine car, I want YOUR'S when it's all finished, and you break the first few things, and get the bugs worked out, and fall on bad times.

laugh.gif

Don't cheap out on me, use OEM replacements.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.