Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Classified email not working
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Neal
I am trying to ask questions about some items in the classifieds but when I submit it says I have an invalid email
is anyone else having this problem and what is the proper procedure when we have a issue with the Forum software ?

Neal
Qarl
As they say about Hooked on Phonics..... "It worked for me!"
Gint
Check the "[ Delete cookies set by this board ]" link on the BBS main page, log out of the board, delete cache and cookies from IE (Tools menu, Internet Options folder tab, middle of the page, delete cookies button and delete files button). Close EVERY IE session. Then re-open IE and ask question of seller or buyer in classfieds. Double check you spelling of your email address when prompted.

EDIT - I forgot a step. reboot your PC. Especially if it's a windows OS.

After all of that if it doesn't work, send me a PM or email. But answer these question in that message:

BTW, how do you KNOW it isn't working? Did it ever wrk for you? Did it break recently? Is it just one seller/buyer you're having trouble with? Or is it every email you try to send? Are you able to receive email through normal channels? One computer? Work? Home? Browser (IE, Netscape, Mozilla)?
914ghost
Neal-
Happened to me too, actually.. .go back and try it again, but read carefully the headers of the spots you're supposed ti fill in before your message, one reads: subject or something and the other reads
email address; ---this is YOUR email address.
Try that.
Pissed me off for a minute, but STAY AWAY from Dave's Cam & Lifters...I need those dammit. cool_shades.gif
Regards,
Robert O
Neal
It's fixed, I just deleteted the 914club specific cookies and resubmitted.
thanks
Neal laugh.gif
Korijo
I feel so....so.... used smlove2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.