Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche's 2 Oxford - should we arrive in a group?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dflesburg
1st if you are going to P2O, post here let us know.

2nd anyone interested in meeting up, driving into town and parking by each other let me know.
Steve Thacker
I'm interested. Ideas?
dflesburg
has anyone been before? what is the best time to go, my email reported like 300 cars registered so far, guess we should go early
akellym
I’ve been the last 2 years. It’s going to be tough to find a hotel near by at this point. If your going to try and park by each other I would get there no later than 0600 on Saturday.

I just got mine running and haven’t started cleaning or chip repair since getting back from Parade. So I don’t know if I will be able to make it this year. I have until the 21st to cancel my room, so I'll just see how far I get by then.
Ericv1
What's the date? I would love to see some 914's in the area. I've only seen one besides my own and I live thirty miuntes from Oxford. Thanks, Eric
GeorgeRud
Saturday, July 26th is the date. My daughter goes to Miami of Ohio, and there are not too many hotels in the area. We usually try to stay at the Hampton Inn, nice and clean. We won't be down there as we are going to be taking her back for school in just a few weeks from then, and it's a 5 hour drive from Chicago. Not much fun on a hot summer day without AC.

In the worst case scenario, you can go down to Cincinnati, it's only about 30 miles south from there. There are plenty of hotels along the interstate.
dflesburg
You could stay in a large number of hotels east of the dayton airport on I70. about 25 mins from Oxford.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.