Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Update on WCR08 Hats & T-Shirts Back By Popular Demand
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
greenie
Picked everything up today, I packaged & am shipping priorty mail tomorrow!

Here's the folks on the list list. ( bolded I've recieved the $37.00 check)

Championgt1 Jack
ScottB Scott
Nord
Retrofit
PRS914-6 Paul
Helios Chris
Mike D
Conedodger ( one set my compliments )
SMJ Steven
golfcas Chad
ThinAir Ernie
JimHoyland
Slow914
Nick

(all models under 18 years of age)
championgt1
Cool! PM sent.
retrofit
Nice work. Good of you to offer this for those of us who couldn't make it this year.
Allen
helios
PM Sent.

I really wish I could've made it this year, but I was looking at having to move in a month. We just settled on renewing our lease for another 10 months this week, so I could've gone now. Oh well, story of my life. I'll just have to try to catch up w/ some of you local guys at some of the smaller gatherings/autox.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(helios @ Jul 16 2008, 11:51 PM) *

PM Sent.

I really wish I could've made it this year, but I was looking at having to move in a month. We just settled on renewing our lease for another 10 months this week, so I could've gone now. Oh well, story of my life. I'll just have to try to catch up w/ some of you local guys at some of the smaller gatherings/autox.

Maybe we can schedule a Chuckanut drive biggrin.gif
P.Rocket
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 16 2008, 11:57 PM) *

QUOTE(helios @ Jul 16 2008, 11:51 PM) *

PM Sent.

Maybe we can schedule a Chuckanut drive biggrin.gif

If you're talking about the Chuckanut just south of Bellingham, I'm all over that cruise. Came up thru there on my way home from the WCR on Sunday, good times! driving.gif Just make sure it happens after the middle of August so I can attend.
Cheers, Andrew.
rhodyguy
nord is going to setup a drive to Artist's Point(?). a little more snow needs to melt off so the pavement is dry and the corners are safe. while chuckanut nice road, if you get stuck behind a dually pulling a big boat it's no fun.

k
greenie
Hey you Fuchs quit Hijacking this thread!

rhodyguy
sooner a hijack to the top of the page than lost in the shuffle. no good deed goes unpunnished. remind janet to let me know when the check arrives. hijack, hijack, hijack...HA!
greenie
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 17 2008, 07:17 AM) *

sooner a hijack to the top of the page than lost in the shuffle. no good deed goes unpunnished. remind janet to let me know when the check arrives. hijack, hijack, hijack...HA!

Hi Kevin ,

Got your check yesterday.

rhodyguy
tell janet she's FIRED! haha
helios
Just making sure it gets bumped. smile.gif

icon_bump.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(helios @ Jul 17 2008, 01:34 PM) *

Just making sure it gets bumped. smile.gif

icon_bump.gif

Sounds like a good idea... icon_bump.gif
golfcas
I would love one. My first rally and I appreciate the nice reception that all the folks gave me! How do I get the check to you? Are you still coming for dinner?
Please let me know. (XL) Thanks
rhodyguy
fyi. curt and family are cooling their heels on the columbia river this weekend. they'll need the river as it's as hot as it was last sat IF not hotter. load his pm box and he'll get back to you next week. either him or his superior officer.

k
golfcas
Great. Thank you for the update.

PM sent.
smj
PM sent
helios
You haven't started collecting yet have you? I don't want to be labeled as one of those guys who commits, then doesn't pay/follow through.

Thanks for going the extra step and making these available to those of us that missed out earlier. beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
icon_bump.gif
greenie
Hi Guy's ,

We're back from the river!

The updated list top of Page 1.

I plan on getting the order placed tomorrow so one last chance to get a super cool Hat & T-Shirt!

I'll confirm each order via PM with my mailing address.

SirAndy
QUOTE(greenie @ Jul 16 2008, 03:11 PM) *

looks like the one on the left got a hickey on her neck!
stirthepot.gif Andy
greenie
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 22 2008, 09:25 AM) *

QUOTE(greenie @ Jul 16 2008, 03:11 PM) *

looks like the one on the left got a hickey on her neck!
stirthepot.gif Andy

You got some good eye's Andy,( just like dad)

She swears it's a mosquito bite!
rhodyguy
the new kitten scratched her. dry.gif haha.

what's the cutoff date for the funds for those wanting hats and tees? prepay right? or are you going to go into pocket and wait for the checks? stirthepot.gif

hot at "the bar" last weekend?

k
greenie
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jul 23 2008, 05:18 AM) *

what's the cutoff date for the funds for those wanting hats and tees? prepay right? or are you going to go into pocket and wait for the checks? stirthepot.gif

k

stirthepot.gif stirthepot.gif stirthepot.gif

I'm going to pay for them myself and the guys will mail me the checks.

I plan on placing the order tonight, so the cut-off is tonight.

Very hot in Eastern Wa last weekend , the boat & Jet Ski ran good so no problem other than paying for the gas! mad.gif
greenie
Last Chance for Hat & T-Shirt!

I'm placing the order tonight.

Pg 1 has the current sign-up list.
The General
QUOTE(greenie @ Jul 23 2008, 11:15 AM) *

k

Very hot in Eastern Wa last weekend , the boat & Jet Ski ran good so no problem other than paying for the gas! mad.gif

Greenie is paying out of pocket for the hats/shirts - those of you who committed must remember: I know who you are, I know where you live, and I WILL come after you if payment not received
happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif . . . . . grouphug.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(The General @ Jul 24 2008, 12:12 AM) *

QUOTE(greenie @ Jul 23 2008, 11:15 AM) *

k

Greenie is paying out of pocket for the hats/shirts - those of you who committed must remember: I know who you are, I know where you live, and I WILL come after you if payment not received
happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif . . . . . grouphug.gif

I drop by today and didn't see you so only Curt and the girls got to see the new baby. Maybe next time I'm in the area you'll get to see her biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
how's this one working out for you curt?

k
greenie
I just updated the status on page 1.
championgt1
Any word on these?
greenie
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Sep 10 2008, 09:37 AM) *

Any word on these?

I phoned them this week... they got very busy so they kinda pushed this to the back.

I was told I would see them the end of the week or early next week.

I have not cashed anyones checks yet.

Very soon....
greenie
updated page 1

shipping tommorrow..
championgt1
Nice! aktion035.gif
NORD

Got my hat & shirt in the mail today, Thanks Greene & General!

Also GOOD LUCK with the new car, looking forward to progress

threads.

Some friends took a Artist Point run Wend. nite what a blast we will

talk about at breakfast on 9/14

NORD
helios
Got mine today too! Thanks Greenie & General (and whoever else may be partially responsible that I'm not aware of).
championgt1
Got mine! Thanks! smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.