Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bugpack Carb Linkage Ball Studs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tornik550
I have a bugpack carb linkage. On the end of the linkage there is a large ball stud on each end. Both of mine are very worn. Does anybody know where to get replacement ball studs?

I have looked at all of the local hardware stores and auto stores with no luck. I have contacted bugpack however I am still waiting on a response.

Thanks,
Steve
6freak
QUOTE(tornik550 @ Jul 17 2008, 06:49 AM) *

I have a bugpack carb linkage. On the end of the linkage there is a large ball stud on each end. Both of mine are very worn. Does anybody know where to get replacement ball studs?

I have looked at all of the local hardware stores and auto stores with no luck. I have contacted bugpack however I am still waiting on a response.

Thanks,
Steve

Use heim joints no drag at all and very good wear factor..stop mess`n with the cheap crap....check Jegs race products good luck
rhodyguy
the other prob is the recieving end/hole on the crossbar. they can wallow out. cb performance might have the ballstud items. the bugpack stuff is usually bundled as complete systems.

k
VaccaRabite
Did you try McMaster-Carr?

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.