Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Performance Products Swap Meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
This Saturday 9:00am to 3:00 pm :

http://www.automotion.com/promo/2008-05/Pa...meet_Automotion

Edit: I am looking for parts need to convert 1975 HE to the SS 1.7/1.8 HE: My list includes:
L/R Air Guide Plates; Muffler bracket; L& R J Pipes; possibly Branch pieces and clamps?
Cap'n Krusty
Cap'n Krusty is signed up. 3 spaces, white Vanagon, green EZ up, big hat. Look for us!

The Cap'n
Heeltoe914
Thanks Jim I almost forgot.

Jim Looks like WCR was allot of fun. And yes Jim I sold the motor are you looking for One?
See Ya Sat,
914helo
I'll be there as well in the car corral selling my '99 996. (Need to continue 914 funding) Hope to see some of you there.
yeahmag
I'll try... Might have the kids in tow. If that's the case the 914 will have to stay at home.
ericread
I've been under the weather with the flu for tha past week and a half... The Perfromance Swap Meet is still on for tomorrow, right?

Eric Read

914helo
Yes, it's still on.
TC 914-8
Hi Jim,

I'm on my way back from Fla today, and obviously won't be at the PP swap meet.
But if you see a clutch cable or speedo cable for a reasonable price ( discounted from retail) feel free to grab them and I'll pay you back. I figure if I have a spare I'll never need them.

Hey, It was a pleasure spending the WCR experience with you. Next time you drive my car you can get into the secondarys even harder, You did good. shades.gif

Thanks,

Tony
jim_hoyland
Will do.

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Jul 18 2008, 10:21 AM) *

Hi Jim,

I'm on my way back from Fla today, and obviously won't be at the PP swap meet.
But if you see a clutch cable or speedo cable for a reasonable price ( discounted from retail) feel free to grab them and I'll pay you back. I figure if I have a spare I'll never need them.

Hey, It was a pleasure spending the WCR experience with you. Next time you drive my car you can get into the secondarys even harder, You did good. shades.gif

Thanks,

Tony

Wes V
There was a VERY nice orange 914 in the front parking lot with the number 43 on the side windows.

I'd really like to know who the owner was and what he used for the front brakes (vented rotors).

Wes V
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Wes V @ Jul 20 2008, 10:32 AM) *

There was a VERY nice orange 914 in the front parking lot with the number 43 on the side windows.

I'd really like to know who the owner was and what he used for the front brakes (vented rotors).

Wes V

I think that is Mike Dobbins 6. Think he posts as MikeD or Mike D
Gint
If I'd had more than 2 days notice I might have driven out. Here lately I've been considering a road trip for a large swap meet. Any other good ones coming up? When's the German AutoFest this year?
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Gint @ Jul 20 2008, 11:48 AM) *

If I'd had more than 2 days notice I might have driven out. Here lately I've been considering a road trip for a large swap meet. Any other good ones coming up? When's the German AutoFest this year?

Unfortunately, the owner and promoter of the GAF is not doing it this year--last I heard--; the business is/was up for sale. Last time I checked their WEB site,

http://www.germanautofest.com/

Sure was a lot of fun...

markb
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Gint
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jul 20 2008, 01:21 PM) *
Unfortunately, the owner and promoter of the GAF is not doing it this year--last I heard--; the business is/was up for sale. Last time I checked their WEB site,

http://www.germanautofest.com/

Sure was a lot of fun...

That sucks. It was a pretty cool event.
ericread
QUOTE(markb @ Jul 20 2008, 02:36 PM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

I only saw about four or five other 914s on Saturday. I got there at about 9:30 and left at about 11:30 and it wasn't what I would call a major swap meet. Got to meet Krusty and Jim, which made the trip worth it to me. But I'm pretty sure nobody wants me to post a picture of the Cap'n here. lol3.gif Krusty mentioned that SLITS was in attendance, but I never got the opportunity to meet him.

I brought my camera along, but ended up not taking any pictures. There were lost of very pretty Porsche's in attendance, just not many 914's.

I did make it down the street to TRE Motorsports and picked myself up a case of Brad-Penn.

We need a SoCal event where more teeners can get together. I'd love to see next year's WCR be held in SoCal, but it looks like the SF or central Cal folks are going to lock it up.

Eric Read bye1.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.