Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1970 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
carr914
For Sale; 1970 914-6 Vin#9140432190. Clean Title, no liens.

Silver/Black.

Comes with 2 engines; 2.7 running engine that is in the car and the original 2.0 (complete and together, don't know compression, etc.). The original 914-6 tranny is in the car, but was converted to a side-shifter (no synchro problems, no grinding). Car has headers into sport muffler.

Body: Car is the original color Silver Metallic, car has fiberglass flares installed (have been on since early 80's - no cracking). The Rocker panels are the original metals that were cut and flared out, but I will be including a set of Getty Design flared rockers. Car has a metal front bumper and rear 916 F/G bumper. The paint looks great in pictures, but doesn't look good from 5 feet. I have only found 1 small rust hole under the gas tank and part of the weatherstrip lip around the front trunk apparently had been eaten away in the past. Buyer will have a choice of an original black roof or the smooth painted roof pictured.

Car has BMW 5 Series front brakes and what looks to be 914 front calipers mounted in the rear. Car stops excellent. Has a 911 front under mount sway bar.

Interior: The floor pans are very good. The P.O. had put mounts to put a later year sliding seat on the passenger side and buyer may have that if they desire. Door Panels have a set of speakers install. There is no radio. Car has red 5-point harness and a hand-sewn 916 style dash-pad

Wheels: Real 7 & 8's Fuchs, with black centers

I am selling for what I have in the car (no profit) for reasons stated in a thread in the garage. Running Real Six with 2 engines, spares. Please, no tire-kickers or time wasters.

$27,000

My email is : uglracerx@verizon.net

Thanks for looking, T.C.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
Shot of the 2.7 in the car

Click to view attachment

Shot of the interior when I bought the car only a couple of months ago

Click to view attachment

Shots of the brakes

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

carr914
Shot of the car with the black centered Fuchs

Click to view attachment

My Blood, Sweat & Tears have been put into this car since I got it a few months ago

Click to view attachment

Next to URY street car at Hooters when Stephanaki came to town from Germany

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
dempwolf@pctribe.com
TC do you know if the original motor that comes with the car is a matching numbers motor or simply a 2liter motor from an original 914-6. Thanks for your time.
carr914
I don't have the COA, but the previous long term owner told me it was the original motor and the motor # would be in the right sequence to be correct.

T.C.
dempwolf@pctribe.com
TC The front bumper is for a '73 or later 914 was the front damaged in an accident?
How many miles on the 2.7 liter motor, on the Chasse?
What can you tell me about the motor, the condition, cams, does it have an additional oil cooler, leaks?
Would love have pictures from under the car, the trunks front and rear, is that where the battery is now? Thanks
carr914
The Front Bumper is a 914-6 off my other Six. This car has fog lights under the grills. I put this bumper on because I Hated the 916 Front bumper that was on the car when I got it.

Miles on either the motor and chassis would be strictly a guess. It is a 2.7 S motor, runs very well, the carbs could use the help of someone that really know them. No additional cooler, but no temp problems.

I will take pics of the trunks, the battery is in the rear trunk.

T.C.

Here is the 916 style front end as when I got the car. The 916 bumper was thrown out

Click to view attachment
PeeGreen 914
I think he is confussed by the holes in the bumper. It looks like it had the tits on it or holes for the tits.
carr914
I think my other Six had one of those nasty Nerf Bars on it at one point.

T.C.
PeeGreen 914
That would make sence. The holes are a little off for tits. Looks about right for one of the bars.
carr914
Hello, anyone out there?

T.C.
carr914
icon_bump.gif

The car is still for sale. Remember a REAL Six, Solid Car, 2 engines.

I'll even lower the price...$24,000

T.C.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Gint
You had one bid on the auction. What happened there?
carr914
Bidder rescinded his bid

T.C.
carr914
I checked for a perspective buyer and the tranny that is in the car is a 1974 914 Sideshifter that has been powder-coated black. It works great, but I wanted to disclose that.

Added bonus I will throw in an original 914-6 tranny to the deal (I've got 4). Don't know the details of the tranny I'm adding, but it will be an original 914-6 unit.

SO, Real 1970 914-6, 2 engines, 2 trannys, good price, what more could the "World" want?

T.C.
markb
Um, the money to buy it? biggrin.gif Anybody got some disposable income to dispose of in my pocket? Good luck on the sale, it's a great deal, IMHO.
Gint
icon_bump.gif
burton73
15,414.Euro = $24,000 USD no money for them this year if they have any.

Good luck with your sale. More Ebay for more eyeballs.

Bob
carr914
Bob, Please translate your EBONICs For us.

T.C.
carr914
Sold to a fellow Member, so she's staying in the U.S.

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.