Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 Porsche 914 2.0 - $3000 - Project Car **PHOTOS ADDED***
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dchenault
Hello! JUST found this forum. Great source of information here!!

I have for sale: 1973 Porsche 914 2.0, VIN: 4732925826, Engine: GA007433

Project car w/ Certificate of Title. Body reasonable (repainted white over original blue by prior owner). Some rust in usual areas, but battery/engine area in pretty good shape, as are strut mounts. Engine intact, but has not been driven in several years (will require fuel tank to be cleaned before attempting to start). Converted to Weber dual 44mm carbs and custom exhaust by prior owner. Roll bars installed by prior owner have been cut and removed. Five original Fuchs wheels. Seats removed (and available). Floor boards, running boards and seat mounts need to be repaired. New Automotion replica center console, good driver door storage compartment w/lid, good passenger door armrest, three center console gauges, good top, new Facel electric fuel pump (has not been installed), new fuel tank cleaning kit (has not been used), other odds and ends. Fiberglass bumpers installed by prior owner, but have good chrome front and real bumbers. Miscellaneous parts and repair books included. Brand new 1973 Driver’s Manual. Bought car in December 2005 from a seller in Florida as a project to restore. Needs loving restoration or used for parts. Moving to Houston in a few months and am unable to take car with me.

Unable to add pictures from this computer so I will add pictures this evening

If you want to see more photos, I can email pictures to you. I can be reached at debrachenault@gmail.com.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

If you want to see more photos or a particular item closer, I can email pictures to you. I can be reached at debrachenault@gmail.com.

dchenault
Just a friendly bump . . . biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.