Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: porsche 914 hidden vin numbers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
roywb46
Have a 1974 Porsche 914 that we're trying to find hidden vin numbers due to the obvious ones are gone, due to track use etc., checked obvious areas on r/f fender, was told possibly one located on r/r tail light area? Any other known areas to locte vins..thank you
Joe Bob
Floor of the rear trunk in front of the lock is a build #.....

Under the windscreen driver's side, passenger side wheel hump inside the front trunk, VIN tag rivetted inside the front trunk near the passenger headlight, sticker in the door jam rear driver's side.....
wilchek
First,Welcome to the club

Please dont take this the wrong way buy the answer to your question should not be posted on the open forum. This should be kept quiet in case of theft and the need to verify a car that had VIN removed to hide the identity of the car. This is your first post, so we need to know a bit more about who you are before this information is released. You profile is blank and all of your information is hidden. It seems odd that all of the VIN info is gone as it takes a lot to scub a car of all the vin information unless it is intentional

Just my .02
Joe Bob
Ah....ok....he asked where the VINS are. Not where we hid the secret stash.... blink.gif The STUFF is STILL there, right?
roywb46
QUOTE(mikez @ Jul 19 2008, 10:46 PM) *

Ah....ok....he asked where the VINS are. Not where we hid the secret stash.... blink.gif The STUFF is STILL there, right?

Most individuals in the business of stripping vehicles have the knowledge we're talking about! Thanks anyhow found what I was looking for.
roywb46
Found what I was looking for..by the way most individuals whom are int he business of stripping vehicles etc., have this sacred knowledge! Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.