Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 flared Quarter Panels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pjhaun
Does anybody know where I can get front and rear flared quarter panels and how much?

Last night some old lady side swiped my right side on my 914. I will posted some pictures tonight. The car is at the body shop waiting the the assessor. I think it also has a front bent strut.

Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor, Wa.
seanery
Rennspeed THey have received mixed reviews here.
SirAndy
rich at HPH makes nice quarter panels too!

http://www.highperformancehouse.com/
rick 918-S
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
reverie
Nooooo!... No... sad.gif
Jeffs9146
You could have bought a whole set still on the car yesterday on e-bay!

E-Bay Car

Jeff
r_towle
Andy,
The HPH web site needs help.

Are there pics of the HPH quarter panels with flares online somewhere???

Also, does HPH sell the windshield frame as a unit???

I need one in fiberglass...

Rich
seanery
search flares here. We've had that conversation before with pics.
pjhaun
Here is the picture of the side swipe!!!!!
URY914
Oh shit!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Paul
redshift
holy fuck

That would end it for me, one big one like that, and I am a page in teener history.

I would change tubs, if not for the last statement.

M
Andyrew
Ouch man that hurts my eyes!!!

ohmy.gif

That is a very nice car, dont give up! Im sure you can fix it.

Andrew
rick 918-S
Start doing research for the adjuster NOW! Most reps won't have a clue where to start and will welcome any facts you can provide. Be sure to be friendly. It shouldn't matter but people are people. I treat everyone the same but it's always nicer to deal with someone that seems to realize were not out to rip people off.
Find comparable cars for sale. I'm talking same or close type flared body work, same motor 4 or 6, list the most recent work, and see if you can get a knowlagable 914 guy to do a valuation.
I'm a claims rep. I'm telling you this because your car is a total loss in most claims reps eyes. Most of them have little or no experience with collector or classic car value. Use NADA as a guide and add real world cars for sale in your market as a basis for value. be sure the rep knows your interested in retaining salvage. the bay back value shouldn't be less than 10% on an old car. I'm sure this will be a frustrating and enlightening experience. Let us know what happens.
Neal
Is that the Buick powered 914 ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.