Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Don't flame me but
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Carlitos Way
I'm trying to figure out if this is an acceptable (i.e. affordable) way to go to more affordable, more easily customized rim/tire setups.

Please share pix if you have them... or reasons NOT to do it.

Thanks!

C:>
r_towle
Get blank rotors and drill them for the honda or vw bolt pattern...a whole new world will open up...
You will need spacers...but all of the parts are easier to find and cheaper.

Rich
toon1
Don't know if anyone is using them but if you like them get them , it's YOUR car. biggrin.gif
helios
I've found various repros for $150/wheel at a VW site, already in the 4x130 bolt pattern. The same pattern is shared with some of the old bugs. It just depends if you want a more modern style wheel or not.
roadster fan
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jul 21 2008, 12:45 PM) *

Get blank rotors and drill them for the honda or vw bolt pattern...a whole new world will open up...
You will need spacers...but all of the parts are easier to find and cheaper.

Rich

Hmmm, where do you get blank rotors?

Jim
Joe Ricard
Blank rotors are easy for the front.
Blank hubs for the back ........... Now thats' gonna be a trick
Carlitos Way
QUOTE(helios @ Jul 21 2008, 05:28 PM) *

I've found various repros for $150/wheel at a VW site, already in the 4x130 bolt pattern. The same pattern is shared with some of the old bugs. It just depends if you want a more modern style wheel or not.

Would you happen to have a web site for reference? I was doing a search for 17" 4x130... and got a whiole bunch of stuff... but nothing relevant.

Thanks!

C:>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.