Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914World Email Settings Announcement!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Hi everyone!

We've updated the 914world registration agreement to clarify what we email to our members.

1. We will NOT spam you. We will NOT sell or loan out your email address to ANYONE!! We will NOT send out any unsolicted commercial advertising.

2. 914world sends out a monthly newsletter, occasional 914 event announcements (local and national), holiday greetings and important site change notices. During your registration process, you had the option to opt-out of emails from administrators.

3. If receiving emails from 914world admins might bother you, CLICK HERE and uncheck the box "Send me any updates sent by the board administrator".

4. Again, we will NEVER spam you or share/sell your email with ANY 3rd party.

All the best,
914World Admin Team (Aaron, Andy, Clay, Eric, Mark, Mike, Rusty & Sean)
smontanaro
Monthly newsletter? I don't ever recall getting such a beast. Is that something new? Or something I need to sign up for?

Thx,

Skip

stepuptotheMike
QUOTE(smontanaro @ Jul 21 2008, 07:01 PM) *

Monthly newsletter? I don't ever recall getting such a beast. Is that something new? Or something I need to sign up for?

Thx,

Skip

Whew... I'm not the only one that was thinking that.

-Mike
PeeGreen 914
confused24.gif I get one every month.

av-943.gif Okay, no I don't but I had you going happy11.gif
Joe Bob
Weeeeellll, we'd like to do something of the sort but "we"...not the royal we we, but the collective we, wish to not be seen as spamming youse guys.

So, we the collective want to make sure that ya'll have the ability to opt out....when we do start....um the monthly thingy....comprende?

Does anyone know a gud editor? That works for free?
Rusty
Well said, Eric. biggrin.gif

I'd like to add one thing to that message... if you subscribe to a topic or forum, you will get notices of replies/posts.

You can stop subscriptions on any topic or forum in your Controls.

-Rusty type.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Rusty @ Jul 21 2008, 04:54 PM) *

if you subscribe to a topic or forum, you will get notices of replies/posts.
You can stop subscriptions on any topic or forum in your Controls.

agree.gif
sww914
Thanks again, Admins!
PeeGreen 914
blink.gif Where did you get that picture Steve?

Yes, Thank you admins for all you do piratenanner.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 21 2008, 08:01 PM) *

blink.gif Where did you get that picture Steve?

Yes, Thank you admins for all you do piratenanner.gif smilie_pokal.gif

That guy is a former Marine Gunnery Sargeant. I read about him in the paper. av-943.gif
sww914
I was actually looking for the picture that Z posted, I googled blond punk gun Porsche and I ended up with that monstrosity. I'm not as lucky as Z, as you can see.
I wonder if it's Karma.
I thought that his pic was probably from a movie. If a movie has hot punk chicks with guns and Porsches, I'll probably sit through it. actually, just hot chicks and fast cars is probably all I really need.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.