Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: does anybody know part 914.303.141.10
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
I just found eBay auction #280248451237

I wonder if this shift rod could have anything to do with my shift problems.
From a scematic drawing that I have, I saw something like this part which operates another switch which seems to have anything to do with the pneumatic clutch handling.
Could anybody show me where this shift rod is located in the tranny and tell me if there is really anything like a switch (as I described above).

I just asked at my local Porsche dealer if they have this part number in their computer - but they don't

Maybe anyone could explain this to me in a way that I could understand ...
Drawings might help me understand tech things

bye1.gif Gustl
ejm
Part is selector rod for reverse and has nothing to do with the clutch servo operation.

Gustl
I see - many thanks for the help pray.gif

bye1.gif Gustl
SirAndy
QUOTE(Gustl @ Jul 22 2008, 02:21 AM) *

I wonder if this shift rod could have anything to do with my shift problems.

did you check the microswitch at the bottom of the shift lever? you should be able to determine if the switch is working properly by using a "jumper" on the wires.

i had a '72 VW beetle sport-o-matic and i removed the micro switch and added a push button to the top of the shift lever instead ...
bye1.gif Andy
Gustl
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 22 2008, 07:16 PM) *

did you check the microswitch at the bottom of the shift lever? you should be able to determine if the switch is working properly by using a "jumper" on the wires.

not yet ... currently I'm very busy
but I will do so at weekend

thanks for your input !!!

beerchug.gif Gustl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.