Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsches on the Pier
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TC 914-8
Hey, all Wa and West sound Teeners, This weekend is the Sand Castle art show in Port Angeles, Wa. The local Olympic Peninsula Porsche club is having The "Porsches on the Peir" on Sunday.
I spoke to a Lady named Gloria, and for a mere $15 tee shirt and $42.00 club membership , I'm in.

I'll send pictures of me and my car with the "big Boys" on the Pier. Last year they were all 911's, 930's, and 996's.

Tony
SGB
That will look cool. They allow those other cars because it stabalizes the surface with all that excess weight.
Root_Werks
Cool! Michelle and I are a "maybe" for going. There is Aquafest in our little local town we walk to down town every year. But if that doesn't take up too much of the day, we'd be up for a nice little drive.

driving.gif
TC 914-8
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jul 24 2008, 07:36 AM) *

Cool! Michelle and I are a "maybe" for going. There is Aquafest in our little local town we walk to down town every year. But if that doesn't take up too much of the day, we'd be up for a nice little drive.

driving.gif

Sounds good Dan,

Drop me a PM if you need a Cell #.

On another note,

I checked my 914 repair manual on the windshield wiprt possition, it shows the offset one on the passenger side, and the straght one on the drivers side, for 70 and later ?????
huh.gif
EPK
The Vancouver Island Region PCA is having an Autocross on Sunday the 27th, we are just across the water from Pt Angeles. The event starts at 3:30 and anyone that would like to come we will waive the entry fees. Anyone interested? call Ernie toll free 1 877-477-4929
dinomium
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Jul 24 2008, 12:46 AM) *

Hey, all Wa and West sound Teeners, This weekend is the Sand Castle art show in Port Angeles, Wa. The local Olympic Peninsula Porsche club is having The "Porsches on the Peir" on Sunday.
I spoke to a Lady named Gloria, and for a mere $15 tee shirt and $42.00 club membership , I'm in.

I'll send pictures of me and my car with the "big Boys" on the Pier. Last year they were all 911's, 930's, and 996's.

Tony

Th Gloria is a hoot, The Christmas party requires a white elephant gift and a room at the hotel. Things get a little rowdy.

I would love to be there, but I will be putting a tranny in the race car this weekend. Say hi for me..
TC 914-8
QUOTE(dinomium @ Jul 24 2008, 10:54 PM) *

QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Jul 24 2008, 12:46 AM) *

Tony

Th Gloria is a hoot, The Christmas party requires a white elephant gift and a room at the hotel. Things get a little rowdy.

I would love to be there, but I will be putting a tranny in the race car this weekend. Say hi for me..

Hey Dino,

Gloria did say you are a full fledge member. Too bad you can't make it, I'll have a few cigars on hand.

I'll keep in touch for the next time,

Tony

effutuo101
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jul 24 2008, 07:36 AM) *

driving.gif

I will be up at Aquafest on Sunday. If you are around, I will swing by. All going to Pt. Angles have a good time! Saturday is my neices birthday and that starts at 1pm and then we have to go to see my brother play in a Motley Crew tribute band and that runs till late in to the night. Weekends are booked!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.