Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsches 2 Oxford 2008
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
2pointOH
Teeners--

Just wanted to see who's coming to P20 this weekend. I'll be there with my daughter Brea in the 914-6. I expect Kelly is getting ready to head south from Minnesota later today. Hope to see you all there!!!

John driving.gif

Doug Leggins
I will be there. I have been looking forward to this event, it gets bigger and better each year. I will be trying to get there early ~6:30 if I can get on the road early enough.

Happy to hear that you have the 6 on the road again!
akellym
Is anyone not coming if it rains? The forecast is calling for 50% Sat.
2pointOH
Looking forward to seeing you Doug and Kelly (safe driving Kelly!!). Thanks for welcoming back the 6..........51 weeks and $17,000 later she's back!!!!

Rain is 40% chance later Saturday afternoon (was same last year any never came).

If it rains I'll get out the chamois!!

Staying at the Elms. My cell is 614.581.8033 if anyone needs help or needs to reach me.

John
eric914
I'll hopefully be driving down from Waynesville OH. Took the car for a spin last night and could not get the car into any gear except 3rd. Hopefully its just a lose shift rod and not something more.

Is there a place we can all park or is it more of where you can find a spot.
2pointOH
Eric--

They have the entire downtown blocked off for the show and there's plenty of room to accommodate 400-500 cars.

The earlier you arrive on Saturday morning the better spot you'll find.

Hope to see you there!!!

John

QUOTE(eric914 @ Jul 25 2008, 06:52 AM) *

I'll hopefully be driving down from Waynesville OH. Took the car for a spin last night and could not get the car into any gear except 3rd. Hopefully its just a lose shift rod and not something more.

Is there a place we can all park or is it more of where you can find a spot.

dflesburg
if its raining in the am I will not be there. otherwise see u there. Look for the guards red GT like 3.2 stop and say hey.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.