Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: All my 914 stuff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Foxman
Well, I have completely given up on having the time to do anything with my 914, so I posting it and everything I have up for sale.

First, I have two cars, and '72 and a '74.

The '72:
Body: It is a roller right now. A little rough on the exterior, but nothing a little body work won't fix. The hell hole is fine, no major rust anywhere but the floor pans.

Engine/Tranny: N/A

Wheels: Simple alloys with brand new, never driven on tires.

The '74:
Body: It is a roller. Exterior is really nice and straight. In fact, I planned on using some of the body arts to repair the '72. The hell hole is completely eaten through and the car is about to snap in half on the passenger side.

Engine/Tranny: 2.0L - ~74k original miles. Ran well when I took it out of the car. This was also planned to go in the '72

Wheels: No wheels at this time.

Other parts:

Driver side and passenger side full floor pans. I bought these brand new to fix the '72 originally, but now they are slotted to fix the '72.

Now, for the money part.

The first and preferable option is for someone to buy everything I have. Come clean out my garage for $2,000. This is negotiable.

The second option is to buy each car separately. If someone wants to make an offer on just one car or any of the parts, let me know.

If you are interested in anything, please e-mail me via the link on these forums.

'72
IPB Image

'74
IPB Image
bandjoey
I'd like the pans. cell 817 905 7937 Bill bandjoey@sbcglobal.net
Foxman
Bump
guylabr
Hi,

Is the 2 floors pans are still to sell? How much do you ask? Thank you!

Guy
Foxman
Bump - Clean my garage out for $1500! Floor pans sale pending.

Also, feel free to make an offer on the cars separately.
SirAndy
Could you please add the VIN and other data to our database.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=membervins

bye1.gif Andy
donwinston
Querry: Do you still have these 914 rollers for sale? If you do please contact me at donwinston@peoplepc.com with specifics. If you send a contact #, I will call you and save you a phone bill expense... You are close enough to make a trip there worthwhile. I am not a "tire kicker"...Thx Don
Foxman
QUOTE(donwinston @ Aug 13 2008, 12:20 PM) *

Querry: Do you still have these 914 rollers for sale? If you do please contact me at donwinston@peoplepc.com with specifics. If you send a contact #, I will call you and save you a phone bill expense... You are close enough to make a trip there worthwhile. I am not a "tire kicker"...Thx Don

Floor pans are sold. Sale on the cars pending.
Foxman
QUOTE(Foxman @ Aug 13 2008, 06:03 PM) *

QUOTE(donwinston @ Aug 13 2008, 12:20 PM) *

Floor pans are sold. Sale on the cars pending.

Sale fell through. I am willing to sell them seperately. For example, I will let the '72 go with the motor/tranny, wheels and full interior for $1300. All you have to do is put it together and it will run. Just let me know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.