Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: double 914 Sighting East YORK PA (anybody here?)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
I saw a bueatiful green 914 followed by a very nice white one east bound on market st. about 9:45 am this morning. Anybody here?? I know there is a VW show at the York VW dealrship today, but I did not expect to see any 914s there. I could not go I had to work mad.gif

It is always nice to see another 914 in the neighborhood. It always makes you wanna smile biggrin.gif
scotty b
If the green one had black stripes on the hood it was Zach. I hope it was him, that would be a very god thing aktion035.gif
VaccaRabite
Nah, not me. I am about 190miles north on vacation. Really bumed that I missed the Summer Sizzle, and also the All Brands Jeep show this weekend.

Was it good?

Zach
angerosa
It was also last day of Bike Week at Carlisle. Maybe they were going/coming there? confused24.gif
Spoke
I have a green 914 but it was not me. This was "fix the kid's Audi weekend":
1) Replace high pressure hydraulic hose.
2) Repair broken fuel level sensor.
3) Repair accelerator pedal
4) Install Head unit + 6-pack CD changer

All is done but the head unit needs some more bypassing as I can hear the engine speed in the background of the speakers.

Dr Evil
My VW informant told me of these cars at a car show down in York for VWs and other cars. I dont think they post here, but I sent her over to ask if they had ever heard of Dr Evil happy11.gif
Kirmizi
Good call Doc, the show was in fact at York VW.
My brother said there were two 914s that rolled in.
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.