Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1976 914 in Southern California $6000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
elswick
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I am the recent owner of this original California car that has no rust on it. Fuel injected 2.0. Car runs great no smoke or leaks. New Paint and no dents at all. Interior is clean and has a nice exaust system with duel cats. Needs to pass smog test in California but all reg fees are paid, I am going to try to get it smogged and registered next week. Needs new windshield and gasket for rear window.

Would like to sell locally am not interested in arranging shipping.

$6,000 firm on price
elswick
Car is now smogged and registered in california also added a Sony CD player and new speakers
cadfael
driving.gif Your car looks nice. Any pics of the interior? I am in the market for a 914. e-mail me at cadfael@earthlink.net.
elswick
QUOTE(cadfael @ Aug 16 2008, 01:38 PM) *

driving.gif Your car looks nice. Any pics of the interior? I am in the market for a 914. e-mail me at cadfael@earthlink.net.

If you scroll across the page on the pictures you will see the interior shot, I do not know why it downloaded that way.
Mark Elswick 818 577-5911
elswick
Here are a couple more pictures and car is now smogged and registered
Gint
Threads merged. Good luck with the sale.
elswick
QUOTE(Gint @ Aug 18 2008, 03:31 PM) *

Threads merged. Good luck with the sale.

thanks Mike biggrin.gif
lv ron
Greetings,
can you email me pics of engine area and front hood area, also any pics of underside.
thanks
lv ron
rononpalmada@cox.net
elswick
QUOTE(lv ron @ Aug 28 2008, 06:16 AM) *

Greetings,
can you email me pics of engine area and front hood area, also any pics of underside.
thanks
lv ron
rononpalmada@cox.net

Hello Ron

The hood is in great condition and there is no rust in the engine compartment or battery tray. I am going out of town but will put some pics up next monday
Mark
914lurker
are there any trouble spots with the car at all?
cosmetic/electrical/mechanical problems??

ca requries smog for cars after 75?

what does the odometer say? (does it still work?)

thanks...
elswick
QUOTE(914lurker @ Sep 1 2008, 06:29 PM) *

are there any trouble spots with the car at all?
cosmetic/electrical/mechanical problems??

ca requries smog for cars after 75?

what does the odometer say? (does it still work?)

thanks...

The heater blower is not connected and needs the tubing, needs some new weatherstripping, cracked windshield. Odometer is not working, engine was rebuilt less than 2000 miles ago and runs strong no smoke. All lights and electrical working, Cars 1976 and newer need smog in California. I have registered and smogged it about 1 month ago.
elswick
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentCouple more pictures
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.