Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sold my friend today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jea69
to finance some homeprojects and to maintain my 914 addiction, i had to let my friend the illfaited backstabbed,hairy ass, bad manners, suzuki tl1000 go today, for the first time in years i have no motorcycle sad.gif , wont be able to sleep tonight
the good thing is ill be able to do some things to my teener if my wife dont go too creative on me biggrin.gif
if i miss her to bad i can cut the teener in two and make two bikes aktion035.gif

ericread
I underestand your pain. Being without a bike is a lonely thing. The 914 is fun, but not the same as the isolation of being on a serious ride on your bike.

Eric Read
Elliot Cannon
I sometimes think about buying another bike, (haven't been on one since almost being killed on one about 27 years ago).... Then I come to my senses. biggrin.gif
DBCooper
Interesting, just last week my son bought a TL. I guess what goes around comes around.
jea69
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 28 2008, 11:30 PM) *

I sometimes think about buying another bike, (haven't been on one since almost being killed on one about 27 years ago).... Then I come to my senses. biggrin.gif

the worst accidents i have been in have been on mopeds biggrin.gif but i see your point, things happens fast on a bike , but life without a bike is strange
jea69
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Jul 28 2008, 11:47 PM) *

Interesting, just last week my son bought a TL. I guess what goes around comes around.

thats funny smile.gif its a fun bike if treated properly,if you get to eager on the trottle,she will bite you w00t.gif
BMXerror
QUOTE(ericread @ Jul 28 2008, 02:10 PM) *

I underestand your pain. Being without a bike is a lonely thing. The 914 is fun, but not the same as the isolation of being on a serious ride on your bike.

Eric Read

Sounds to me like you haven't been on a serious enough drive in the 914! poke.gif j/k
Mark D.
JB 914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jul 28 2008, 02:30 PM) *

the ER doctors call motorcycle riders "Organ Donors"

HeloMech
bye1.gif
Organ Donor

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.