Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: '75 1.8L in Los Angeles Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tomamafone
Hi Guys,
!!!Pictures Here!!!
I'm listing my '75 1.8l for sale. I'm upgrading to a 944 soon which prompts the sale.

The good:
Rebuilt engine with only 20k on it (built by otto's in Venice) pulls very strong
Side shift tranny very crisp, best feeling teener tranny I've felt
VERY little rust. About an inch square hole in the firewall and in the engine tin. No holes in the longs, floorpans or trunks.
New alternator
New manta muffler
Good tires, pads, fake Fuchs look great, paint 7/10 with some chips.
Front targa seal in great condition

The bad:
Salvaged title, though you wouldn't know by looking at it. It got in a front end crash and a PO let insurance total it. Only evidence is the floor of the front trunk (looks a bit wrinkled)
E-brake handle ratchet broke yesterday (d'oh).
Idles low when cold
One trunk hinge popped off but is fine. Just needs to be re-welded on (shoddy PO welds...)

This car has been my daily driver for a couple of years. It has never left me stranded and was only towed once when a CV joint let go. It has been driven from LA to Santa Cruz and back (380mi one way) once a month for the last 9 months with no problems at all.

Includes extra dash vinyl and extra center console tray.

Does not include momo wheel pictured (includes OEM wheel)

Asking $3000 because of salvage. It would be a great candidate for an AX/DD

-Tommy
tomamafone
Sold! Thanks guys smile.gif

QUOTE(tomamafone @ Jul 29 2008, 05:17 PM) *

Hi Guys,
!!!Pictures Here!!!
I'm listing my '75 1.8l for sale. I'm upgrading to a 944 soon which prompts the sale.

The good:
Rebuilt engine with only 20k on it (built by otto's in Venice) pulls very strong
Side shift tranny very crisp, best feeling teener tranny I've felt
VERY little rust. About an inch square hole in the firewall and in the engine tin. No holes in the longs, floorpans or trunks.
New alternator
New manta muffler
Good tires, pads, fake Fuchs look great, paint 7/10 with some chips.
Front targa seal in great condition

The bad:
Salvaged title, though you wouldn't know by looking at it. It got in a front end crash and a PO let insurance total it. Only evidence is the floor of the front trunk (looks a bit wrinkled)
E-brake handle ratchet broke yesterday (d'oh).
Idles low when cold
One trunk hinge popped off but is fine. Just needs to be re-welded on (shoddy PO welds...)

This car has been my daily driver for a couple of years. It has never left me stranded and was only towed once when a CV joint let go. It has been driven from LA to Santa Cruz and back (380mi one way) once a month for the last 9 months with no problems at all.

Includes extra dash vinyl and extra center console tray.

Does not include momo wheel pictured (includes OEM wheel)

Asking $3000 because of salvage. It would be a great candidate for an AX/DD

-Tommy

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.