Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No 914 this weekend - Dunkles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
siverson
I'm so bummed... I was hoping this weekend would be Nine's first public apperance after his ~4 year "update", but no luck. My newly rebuilt 915 (with about 500 miles on it now) just started growling something ugly. It's not a horsepower issue, as I've been taking it pretty easy (really!) because the engine isn't even broken in yet. My guess is something just wasn't assembled right and now it worked its way loose.

Sigh. It'll probably be a week or two to pull the tranny and fix whatever is wrong (Black Forest here in town built the transmission, and they are [so far] standing behind their work very well, BTW).

But, I'll be there in my trusty old Oslo Blue 356 Coupe. See you this weekend!

-Steve
'74 914 3.6 (sick 915)
'63 356 B Coupe
Joe Bob
Sorry to hear that....Blondie will be in the garage waiting for a transport to Illinois....not gonna trust SmelLA traffic, the 356 is still in pieces and looks like the Cab is the ride to Dunks....still planning on the leather flight helmet and bunny ears...gotta keep up the image ya know.
Gint
Bummer! I've been waiting to see your car. I didn't even realize it was finished. The last pics I saw, it was still in the shop for paint? I think.

How about some recent pics?
Joe Bob
Me or Steve? blink.gif
rhodyguy
i didn't know you sold it. i remember the hint of "value?" though.

kevin
Gint
QUOTE(mikez Posted on Jan 29 2004 @ 08:12 PM )
Me or Steve?  

I was referring to Steve's car, but - You sold it already? Yeah, I wanted to see Blondie too. Last I heard on that you were driving it down.
campbellcj
Hmmm....this Dunkels could be embarassing for the 914 crowd. Is ANYBODY driving theirs down?
Gint
Well, I'm dragging mine on the trailer. Does that count?
steve@ottosvenice.com
I am taking the 365 not a 914 . steve
busaslidr
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Jan 29 2004, 10:22 PM)
Hmmm....this Dunkels could be embarassing for the 914 crowd. Is ANYBODY driving theirs down?

I'l be there in ol' yeller. cool_shades.gif
Mike9142.0
I wish I could drive the 914 to Dunkles but not this time.
I will be there in my 65 VW bug.
busaslidr
DAMN!!!!!!

Real estate agent called at last minute. Had a house that fit what I was looking for, had to go see.

Good news is I got to drive Palomar and Julian roads as compensation. There are some pissed Motorcyclists who were dogged bv a 30 year old "Teener today!!!!!!!! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Joe Bob
We (me and Gint) ran into Mike DeVries in Hooters....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.