Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EGAD - there were two Murene 914s!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
Or maybe it was just two versions, an original and a revised...

See if you can list the differences.

Anyone know the whereabouts of the Murene 914?

Here are what I believe are concepts - a drawing and what I think is a model:
JeffBowlsby
Here is one version:

JeffBowlsby
And another version:

SLITS
AMC Pacer
orange914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 30 2008, 08:15 PM) *

AMC Pacer

pacer/pinto

what the heck are these, never heard of them

mike
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 30 2008, 07:15 PM) *

AMC Pacer

agree.gif

That was my first thought!

Remember the movie Harold and Maude? He turned a Jag xke into a hearse . Looked better than this car.
neo914-6
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jul 30 2008, 07:59 PM) *

And another version:

They could be the same car with the details added later: different/moved front side markers, fender mirror type, rear valance slots, and tail light color. Did I miss something? confused24.gif
rick 918-S
Interesting design. I've never seen that car before. Not my cup-o-josey, but.... confused24.gif
Wilhelm
barf.gif
'nuf said
hex123
Concept car for a 924 confused24.gif

but I agree barf.gif
carr914
I always liked the Harold and Maude XKE Hearse. That would be cool, even not around Halloween

T.C.
Zundfolge
Harold and Maude ... loved the XKE Hearse ... was a little put off by seeing Ruth Gordon nude.

Honestly would rather see Ruth Gordon nude than this Murene abomination.
ConeDodger
I loved Harold and Maude but does anyone remember the quirky little short film they played before the theatre version? The Dove? Pronounced "de duva". I thought that was hysterical. Disfunctional family outing including a picnic and incest with a dove cooing and everyone stopping to look and in the end the dove shits on the main character...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.