Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a shell. Body only
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Mikey914
My son Michael, smacked into the back of another car and we need a front end or a shell to transplant to. What do you got? Prefer local. Who was it that was down in Corvallis, OR? I remember there were a few projects that were listed at one point.
Thanks All.
roadster fan
Hey Mark,

I think you are thinking of JRust. Jamie was at the WCR08 with the V8 car with the radiator problem. He has/had a roller he has been trying to get rid of.

BTW, finally got around to installing some of your seals on my car, thanks for making the parts, couldnt be happier.

Jim
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 31 2008, 03:31 PM) *

My son Michael, smacked into the back of another car and we need a front end or a shell to transplant to. What do you got? Prefer local. Who was it that was down in Corvallis, OR? I remember there were a few projects that were listed at one point.
Thanks All.

I don't think there are any local... I've been looking too biggrin.gif

If I find one and decide to go that route, the front on my car is good, and you have dibs biggrin.gif Actually, if you just want the front, I'm sure that you can find something that you can use.
914rrr
sorry, posted on the wrong thread. slap.gif
Rubber Boa
I have a 74 roller on creigs list under medford.

Boa
BKLA
Camp914 has a '74 phoenix red roller.
porsha916
hi, I have a nice roller (very little rust), If you can't find one locally. It's a 70 I think!
Take Care
Bill
fat73

Thanks All.

I have a very very good 72 roller vin #4722903430. Originally an Arizona car. Bought it out of California. Will sell for $1500. Pick up only. Tracy city, Tennessee.

Pics here:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563245909TGVdoX

I also have a full set of Revolution RZX 17" 4 lug wheels for the 914 with the appropriate offset. Also include practically new Kuhmo tires. $650. Pics on request.

Both for $2000.

Ed
budman5201
i have a 1975 roller 95 % rust free. LONGS solid. NO DENTS.( so no expensive bodywork!!) Only rust in under driver floor.(minor 1x1 area) But none in battery area or longs SOLID!!
$1200 here in HOT 110 degree Arizona!

And it has wheels to roll on!

Pics are about a week old. Some minor parts removed, lenses etc.

QUOTE(fat73 @ Aug 22 2008, 09:23 AM) *

Thanks All.

I have a very very good 72 roller vin #4722903430. Originally an Arizona car. Bought it out of California. Will sell for $1500. Pick up only. Tracy city, Tennessee.

Pics here:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563245909TGVdoX

I also have a full set of Revolution RZX 17" 4 lug wheels for the 914 with the appropriate offset. Also include practically new Kuhmo tires. $650. Pics on request.

Both for $2000.

Ed

Mikey914
Thanks guys. I actualy found a roller that I'm going to work on. Fortunately it's a 74 so no DEQ !!!

I'll post some pictures next week.
914werke
If you want a shell for the front end Ive got one for you smile.gif
Free of course.......
the catch is that your gonna need some wheels to haul it off.

confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.