Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Re-enforcement kit from PMS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Justinp71
Anyone use this enforcement kit from patrick ?

http://www.patrickmotorsports.com/part/586/

How does it compare to the Engman one?
rfuerst911sc
Really two different animals. The Patrick kit and others like it strengthen from the firewall back. The Engman kit strengthens the cockpit by tying together the longs and the bottom of the firewall. Right or wrong I've installed both kits but my cars not on the road yet so no feedback.
PRS914-6
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Aug 1 2008, 05:47 PM) *

Really two different animals. The Patrick kit and others like it strengthen from the firewall back. The Engman kit strengthens the cockpit by tying together the longs and the bottom of the firewall. Right or wrong I've installed both kits but my cars not on the road yet so no feedback.

I installed both but unfortunately I did them both at the same time and can not give an independent review of each. I can tell you that my car handles great, not too stiff and not a flexi-flyer either. Perfect for road use.

Justinp71
Thanks Guys!

It sounds like if your going to do one you should do the Engman kit, b/c it strengthens the longs that have a tendacy to crack???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.