Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 914 factory /6 PROJECT car in Sacto
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Joe Bob
I don't know this guy....he always has stuff for sale on the 356 list and is kinda Crusty....caveat emptor. Says it was running when parked 12 years ago.... bs.gif

Engine number is correct for the car but not known if original. He sent me some zip files but best if contact HIM direct. NOT ME.....REPEAT after me..... DO NOT CONTACT ME!!!!

BTW....I have access to an early rear 914/6 bumper that's coming out of the chrome shop, an extra top and headlight covers if anyone picks this project up.

Here's what he sent me....

Missing:
front & rear bumpers
head light covers
tail lights
turn lights
right seat

EurosprtCA@aol.com

Located in Lincoln,Ca. by Sacramento

This is a good solid rust and damage free car that could be running with just
a little work.
Orange with black $14,500.00 OBO

916 645 9111

George

Click to view attachment
biosurfer1
Is it your's Mike??

smile.gif Kidding...does this guy have a shop? I didn't know there were any Porsche shops in Lincoln, I'd like to check it out
Joe Bob
Dunno....he's kind of a wanker...makes me look warm and fuzzy. Call him and find out...
ArtechnikA
I've known George for a while, he's been in the business a long time. Logistics and timing have prevented me from actually doing a deal but I would have no qualms if the stars aligned right.

I am posting all I know, please contact George if you are interested.

I have found a 1970 914 / 6 that has been in storage for 12 years with NO
RUST. It has all the 914 / 6 parts but is missing some parts.

Missing:
front & rear bumpers
head light covers
tail lights
turn lights
right seat
NEW OWNER

Located in Lincoln,Ca. by Sacramento

This is a good solid rust and damage free car that could be running with just
a little work.
Orange with black $14,500.00 OBO

916 645 9111
EurosprtCA@aol.com

George
Joe Bob
I aleady posted this in the garage.....I will move it here later and merge it your thread.....
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Aug 2 2008, 03:59 PM) *

...does this guy have a shop? I didn't know there were any Porsche shops in Lincoln, I'd like to check it out

Posts under 'EuroSport' on the 356 and 911 lists. Yes, I believe he has a shop, but I'd be astonished if there was a website. Google didn't turn up anything interesting.

I've put this in the Classified section, and I'll go edit in his email. He doesn't have a lot of patience with time-wasters and tire-kickers, so don't be one and you'll get along fine.
Joe Bob
Merged.....
Gint
This would be just too easy, so I won't do it. w00t.gif
ArtechnikA
This new note in from George:
The old owner said he found some parts. Like the bumpers and I will go retrieve them on Tuesday.

If you ask for pictures please be nice enough to email back that you got
them. I don't care if you think its junk or too much work just if you are
interested. I have seen many cars and know what they take to restore so keep it to yourself.

Sorry for the rant but tire kickers just wear me out and waste time for real buyers.

Yesterday's post on the 911 list did show a price of $13,500. That is still a lot for 'needs paint' but you can see exactly what you're getting. If I had the cash and transportation to get it back from CA I'd be on this, because I know what I would -not- be paying in rust repair.
boxstr
I bought a 6 roller from the guy. Nice guy.
CCL
rhodyguy
was that the roller with the bolts holding the rear bearing assems? sac hotrod show?

k
jkp2240
Has anyone seen this car in person?
jcd914
QUOTE(jkp2240 @ Aug 9 2008, 07:52 AM) *

Has anyone seen this car in person?

I have not seen it but I have about 40 pictures of it on my computer at work. I have dealt with George off and on for almost 2 decades. Never bought a car just parts, always got what I was expecting. Not always the cheapest source.

Jim
ArtechnikA
George advises me this car has been sold.
I have no further details.
(Specifically, I don't know who it was sold to, or for how much, or anything else.)
jkp2240
[quote name='ArtechnikA' post='1073372' date='Aug 30 2008, 04:41 PM']
(Specifically, I don't know who it was sold to, or for how much, or anything else.)
[
Gint
Congratulations. Join us in the garage for your questions. We're here to help.

Mind if I ask what the final selling price was?
Joe Bob
Yeah....how much?

Post a build thread. AND welcome.png
Lou W
QUOTE(jkp2240 @ Aug 30 2008, 06:44 PM) *

QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Aug 30 2008, 04:41 PM) *

Hi
I purchased the car will restore to original condition, no mods.
I am sure I will be asking alot of questions in the near future to you experts!
Last, I don't know what amount is too much to pay for these as there are so few to compare that have not beed totally molested.

Congratulations, Please posts lots of pictures, I'm looking forward to watching your progress. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.