Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I can go to Dunkel's after all!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sammy
Looks like I'm going to get a day off (after 28 straight) so i can go to dunkel's after all.
Only problem is I have to work from 5 pm Saturday until around 7 am sunday, then straight to the show. This year I may have to drink coffee instead of Mikey's coronas givemebeer.gif
Joe Bob
wacko.gif HE's so tired he forgot he doan post here no mo.....
Gint
Back that bus up there Sammy. This is your year to bring the beer. See ya Sunday!
Gint
All right, I'm out of here as soon as I pack the suitcase, load up the tools, and hitch up the trailer. If anyone is traveling along I70/I15 Today and Sturday morning, and sees a stripped 914 on a trailer behind a white Ford van, feel free to honk,wave, flash, flip, whatever. Return trip will have a 75 green 914 minus engine trans across I80 on Tuesday/Wednesday next week.

No keyboard, no mouse, just a cell phone. You guys try not to break the board while I'm gone eh? smash.gif

driving.gif
Gint
I realized at the last minute that I almost forgot my flamed flip-flops.

Parting shot for you guys.
brant
travel safe...

call if you have any problems or need anything.

brant
boxstr
Mike I got a stack of stickers, I will be at LA Sat and Dunkles Sunday.
See ya. Have a good drive.
CCLINLABOUND
Malmz
Nice Colorado flip flops Ginter, you may get a ticket for those out here... Fashion Police.

I won't see you guys until early Sunday morning, I forgot I have a B-day party to go to Saturday night out here in the valley.

Look for the castrated Excursion (I got 39.5" tires instead of the 44s...).

sm
cnavarro
I'll be at the Lit Meet and Dunkel's too, minus my type 4 powered squareback- flexplate broke in Arlington, TX on the way out. I guess too much power or I was driving the grocery getter too rough :-) Nickies will be in attendance and available for purchase too!

Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.