Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday August 23rd at Family Donuts and Deli in Fair Oaks. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to Noonish...

Maybe we can get McMark to do a tech session? The Innovate LM series O2 sensors perhaps?
porschecb
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 3 2008, 12:09 PM) *

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday August 23rd at Family Donuts and Deli in Fair Oaks. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. 9am to Noonish...

Maybe we can get McMark to do a tech session? The Innovate LM series O2 sensors perhaps?

Or maybe how many times do you have to drop a motor to...................

Just Kidding
ConeDodger

August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is Saturday August 23rd... Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Come on down and have a donut, drink some coffee, brag and lie!!!

porschecb
QUOTE(porschecb @ Aug 3 2008, 01:28 PM) *

Just Kidding

Rob: Get A sense of humor!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(porschecb @ Aug 4 2008, 07:05 PM) *

Just Kidding

I don't get it. Did the comment about dropping the motor have something to do with me? Maybe if you complete the sentence so I know what it is you're talking about I would think it was funny... My motor is in by the way so I am not sure what you mean. My suspension is apart though...
porschecb
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 4 2008, 07:10 PM) *

QUOTE(porschecb @ Aug 4 2008, 07:05 PM) *

Just Kidding

I don't get it. Did the comment about dropping the motor have something to do with me? Maybe if you complete the sentence so I know what it is you're talking about I would think it was funny... My motor is in by the way so I am not sure what you mean. My suspension is apart though...

I See you dont get it Rob! Check your blog from the start. Your point my point.
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion Saturday August 23rd 9am to noonish... See the gang and have a donut and some really good coffee!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday August 23rd 9am to noonish at Family Donuts and Deli. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. See the gang and chat cars!!! Start your weekend right!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... 9am to noonish! Bring an appetite and start the weekend right!
ConeDodger
confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli 9am to noonish Saturday August 23rd! Shine the car, bring the kids, make your wife buy!!! happy11.gif The donuts are good!!! drooley.gif
ConeDodger

Wake up a little early and come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Bring your wife and kids and shine up the car! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue in Fair Oaks! 9am to noonish! It is always good to see the gang!

ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Next Saturday August 23 at Family Donuts and Deli in Fair Oaks. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan
Avenue. This morning I taught the owner how to find the motor on his Tiptronic Boxster! I changed his air filter for him. He was so pleased. You always learn something at the Family Reunion! And the donuts are drooley.gif
ConeDodger
blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif blink.gif cheer.gif

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... Saturday August 23 at 9am to noonish... Shine the car, the kids, your wife and start the weekend right!
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif

Dr. McBeek was at the last Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... Perhaps he will show up again???
LarryR
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 10 2008, 11:52 AM) *

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Next Saturday August 23 at Family Donuts and Deli in Fair Oaks. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan
Avenue. This morning I taught the owner how to find the motor on his Tiptronic Boxster! I changed his air filter for him. He was so pleased. You always learn something at the Family Reunion! And the donuts are drooley.gif

Hey Rob,

Is that yours with some flares added since the last time I saw it? If so NICE! Unfortunately, I sold my SC and agreed to help the buyer out by putting the engine in and that is the day we are finishing it off so I will miss out on yet another fun N. Ca. event. Be sure to take lots of pictures so I can wish I could have made it again.

Larry
ConeDodger
Larry,
I picked that up on the site. Not sure who's it is. I named the file My914wish biggrin.gif
The flares are on the garage floor. I plan on having them installed and the car painted this winter. Sorry to hear you and Amanda will be MIA for the event. School starts for Nicho next Monday so this is his last weekend without homework for a while...
Rob

QUOTE(LarryR @ Aug 11 2008, 08:51 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 10 2008, 11:52 AM) *

Hey Rob,

Is that yours with some flares added since the last time I saw it? If so NICE! Unfortunately, I sold my SC and agreed to help the buyer out by putting the engine in and that is the day we are finishing it off so I will miss out on yet another fun N. Ca. event. Be sure to take lots of pictures so I can wish I could have made it again.

Larry

ConeDodger

Just a few days left until the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... Shine the car, grab the kids, ask the wife nice if you can go!!!

Family Donuts and Deli... Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue in Fair Oaks. 9am to noonish Saturday August 23!!!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Porsche Family Reunion... Saturday, August 23rd 9am to noonish! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue in Fair Oaks. Bring the kids, bring the wife, see the gang!!!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday August 23rd at Family Donuts and Deli! Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue in Fair Oaks. 9am to noonish... Shine the car, grab the kids, ask the wife if you can go... biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

Just a little more than a week until the August Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... Bring the kids, bring the wife, bring the Porsche!!! But if it is up on jackstands we want to see you even without it! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Saturday August 23rd 9am to noonish! Be there!!! Show us why your engine is sooooooooooo fast!!! biggrin.gif
JimSar
Sorry, I can't make it. I'll be at the EV Festival & Rally, an annual event at Chabot College in Hayward.
-Jim
ConeDodger
QUOTE(JimSar @ Aug 15 2008, 10:07 AM) *

Sorry, I can't make it. I'll be at the EV Festival & Rally, an annual event at Chabot College in Hayward.
-Jim

Enjoy your festival Jim! Please try and make the next one. I am intrigued. Great article in Excellence October issue on an Oregon EV 914!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Saturday August 23rd 9am to noonish. Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue. Only one week from today! Be there if you can!
ConeDodger

Time for your morning update and YES! We are still a go for next Saturday August 23rd for the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion at Family Donuts and Deli in Fair Oaks! Shine the car, bring the kids, bring the wife... 9am to noonish!!!
You never know who will show up!
smj
Hrm... Haven't been on the board in a while, and already signed up for Diablo PCA's poker rally that day. Let me ponder...
scotty b
Could you please let me know what the date is for this event, and should I grab some breakfast before I head out or will there be food available ??

Thanks
ConeDodger
QUOTE(scotty b @ Aug 17 2008, 03:29 PM) *

Could you please let me know what the date is for this event, and should I grab some breakfast before I head out or will there be food available ??

Thanks

Cute and creative. We have found that if we keep it in people's minds they don't forget the day of the event and wish they had remembered. We are getting more than a dozen people and cars now... It works. We would be quite impressed if you showed up though!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(smj @ Aug 17 2008, 03:23 PM) *

Hrm... Haven't been on the board in a while, and already signed up for Diablo PCA's poker rally that day. Let me ponder...

C'mon Steve! What fun is poker if you can't win money???
ConeDodger

Five days away! Be there!!! chowtime.gif
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion Saturday August 23rd at 9am to noonish! Bring the kids bring the car, ask your wife if you can go cheer.gif !!! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue in Fair Oaks...
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Family Donuts and Deli at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... Saturday August 23rd 9am to noonish... Let's see who shows up!!!
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion Saturday at Family Donuts and Deli in Fair Oaks at the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and San Juan Avenue! 9am to noonish! Bring the family and shine the car. Great low key start to your weekend! Want to see a California traffic jam???
ConeDodger

Come on down to the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Tomorrow at Family Donuts and Deli in Fair Oaks. Corner of Fair Oaks Blvd. and San Juan Avenue... 9am to noonish... See Sally Carrera! Oh wait. She will not be there, scratch that. But we will have a gang of the locals and it will be good to get together and see everyone!
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif See ya in the morning!!!
ConeDodger
Thanks to all who came out for the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! We had three generations of one family there and filled up almost half of the seating in the Deli! Watch for pics and an article in 914Magazine!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.