Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stupid pet tricks in the snow.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
http://user.innerjoin.net/adrian/video/tow.wmv

It's a hoot.....people on 'ludes should not pull cars outta the snow bank....
tdgray
OMFG w00t.gif

I just peed myself laughing.

Todd
mike_the_man
I had that emailed to me last week. F'n funny! Thats a pretty flimsy back end to just rip off.
tat2dphreak
clap56.gif omfg! that was funny!
Joe Ricard
This is what higher education is SUPPOSED to prevent. Just hook the tow rope to the other side dumb ass. Maybe try to find a structural member of the unibody.

Nearly died laughing before the 1st pull attempt. smoke.gif
Dave_Darling
Wow, Z--you were reading your Rennlist email awfully early this morning! biggrin.gif

--DD
fiid
I'm suprised the whole ass-end came off like that. It wasn't really all that stuck before they started....? Dumbsh*ts. fighting19.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(fiid @ Jan 30 2004, 10:22 AM)
I'm suprised the whole ass-end came off like that. It wasn't really all that stuck before they started....?

yupp, they moved it INTO the snow pile first, got it all ramped up nicely and then ripped out the rear end.

that's a classic! smilie_pokal.gif
JmuRiz
Looked like a setup gag to be, then again it could be some good 'ol Maryland teenager smarts, haha. mueba.gif
Tom Perso
If he had moved the strap to the other side, it would have pulled the car OUT of the snowbank, not into it.

Plus, make the strap a little shorter and he would have been home free.

Of course, if they did that, there would be no video.

LOL

Dumbshits.

Tom
scotty
laugh.gif O-M-G!!! What a great way to end a Friday. I was actually waiting for the bed of the truck to fly off...the car was WAY better laugh.gif
Is that how AMC did the Gremlin Kamm-back?
Kevin@ojai.net
I guess they couldn't find a shovel...
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Tom Perso @ Jan 30 2004, 01:18 PM)
If he had moved the strap to the other side, it would have pulled the car OUT of the snowbank, not into it.

Plus, make the strap a little shorter and he would have been home free.

Of course, if they did that, there would be no video.

smilie_pokal.gif
URY914
Generation X scares me.
hargray2
looks like a Saturn.

PLASTIC
Dave_Darling
Geo Storm.

--DD
Bruce Allert
Heard my wife laughing from the bathroom. Came into the computer room with her saying you gotta watch this! So we watched it over & over....
I guess "common sense" isn't in the gene pool, ya gotta live it first laugh.gif Rip it, Rip it good

.........b
tommy914
Did anyone save the file?
the link stopped working
Joe Bob
Yeah I got it...prooly to big to email though.
tommy914
can you post it on here somewhere?
Curvie Roadlover
Try this
tommy914
that works. thanks! mueba.gif
Carrera916
Jeez.....

that car must have more rust than our 914!!!!

j
stock93
LOL!!! I saw a similar thing happen last week. We got a lot of rain down here and the road going down to the club I work at got washed out. This girl was trying to pull these guys out that were stuck and ripped the whole front end off her mercury. It even managed to rip a chunk out of her powersteering pump.

Luckly some of us from this generation aren't that stupid.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.