Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance in MI
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Hi All,

Big auto weekend, I attended the 30th Annual Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance car show in Auburn Hills, MI with my brother visiting from CA. I took over (150) photo's & will post a few for your enjoyment. There was everything from old, new, etc. Very little Porsche content. The weather was perfect & the cars were beautiful. This event is the midwest "Pebble Beach". pray.gif

Tom.
BTW: this is the other part of Waterford's Historic Races posted on another post. I didn't trim the photo's so you could see other activity in the background.

TJB/914
Page #2

T
TJB/914
Page #3

T
Pat Garvey
Tom,
Nice shots! We can always count on you to bring the classics & rods!

Cool stuff! More please!
Pat
TJB/914
Page #4

T
TJB/914
Page #5

T
TJB/914
Page #6

T
TJB/914
Page #7

T
TJB/914
Page #8

T
TJB/914
Page #9

T
TJB/914
Page #10

T
Ferg
Nice Shots Tom!

I see some cool detroit concept cars made it out (mako). aktion035.gif

I also see most stuff was roped off, what a bummer sad.gif

Ferg
TJB/914
Page #10

T
TJB/914
Page #11

T
TJB/914
Page #12

T
TJB/914
Page #13

T
TJB/914
Page #14

That's all for the evening. I took over (150) photo's & it's hard to stop.

Hope everyone enjoyed the show. popcorn[1].gif

Tom
Awsome pics! Thanks. beerchug.gif
KELTY360
WOW! Duesies give me chills. Fabulous shots. Cars may have been designed to be driven on pavement, but they need to be displayed on grass.

Have you ever been to the Mercury-Edsel-Lincoln show held at Edsel Ford's estate in Grosse Pointe Farms? I'd love to see that some day.
TJB/914
What a day yesterday with all the eye candy. I was asked to post everything taken on motorcycles. This is all I have.

T
TJB/914
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Aug 3 2008, 08:48 PM) *

WOW! Duesies give me chills. Fabulous shots. Cars may have been designed to be driven on pavement, but they need to be displayed on grass.

Have you ever been to the Mercury-Edsel-Lincoln show held at Edsel Ford's estate in Grosse Pointe Farms? I'd love to see that some day.

Marc,

I've missed this event, maybe next year. So much to do, so little time.

BTW: The Duesie was motoring through the event when I took pictures, I have to tell you the sound gave me goose bumps up my legs.

Tom
ericread
drooley.gif

Great pics! Thanks for posting these!!!

Eric Read

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.