Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: New Dodge Crotch Rocket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bruce Allert
for a cool half mil YOU, yes YOU can have a motorcycle that boasts 10 cylinders and does 0-60 in 2.5 sec ohmy.gif
Looks to be an insane machine cool_shades.gif
http://www.dodge.com/tomahawk/flash.html

...........b
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Jan 30 2004, 12:51 PM)
for a cool half mil YOU, yes YOU can have a motorcycle...

we've had this discussion before - in virtually every jurisdiction - 4 wheels == Not A Motorcycle...
F4i
1. Not a bike
2. Does not turn without handlers
3. The only way this bike would see 300 mph is in a vacuum or on re-entry
4.Why? Just because you can doesn't mean you should
5. Most modern sportbikes will outperform this thing in every arena except gross weight.
GWN7
Saw a show on it. Dodge built it as a concept veichle and had so much intrest at the shows they decided to build them.

Think Jay Leno has one.

The same show had the worlds biggest bike. It's about 30' long and V8 powered. The current owner let some bike magazine writer take it for a spin and he crashed it. laugh.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Jan 30 2004, 02:01 PM)
4 wheels == Not A Motorcycle...

...so it would be just refered to as a vehicle?
Looks like a bike (futuristic) cool_shades.gif has handlebars like one (no visible pivot point tho) cool.gif and it is seated like a bike. Wonder if it would stand alone w/o a kick stand?

..........b
F4i
You could call it a quad. I do not believe it has a kickstand.
914werke
Think Jay Leno has one?

No but he does have a Bike pow ered by an Turbine engine stripped from a Bell Helicopter! w00t.gif clap56.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif
skline
All I can say is "What a waste". They should put that into a 914 type car. Then they would have something. I just cannot see anyone riding one of these around town. I know for a fact, you would get a ticket at just about every intersection.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.