Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minnesotan brings cold weather to Florida
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
David Chapman (aka Iamchappy) came to Orlando earlier this week for a PGA convention.

We got together for lunch today (thanks for treating, David). It was fun getting to meet someone that has as bad a case of 914itis as I do.

Anyways, he's a nice fellow, who's a very accomplished artists (runs in the family).

Oh... and it was sunny and 70 degrees on Sunday. As soon as he arrived the weather turned shitty. Lows in 30s, 40s.... today was cold and rainy. Thanks David!

Here's a picture from lunch today (notice that hat!)
URY914
Nice hat, Karl.

Paul
rick 918-S
I'm extremely jelious! mad.gif not of the hat. laugh.gif But I'd welcome 40 deg. above! aktion035.gif You guys have one for us! wavey.gif
Qarl
Yep Rich... David mentioned something about you being scewed with 30 feet (or was it inches?) of snow up in Duluth! That should melt off sometime ummmmm... this Fall!

Ha! laugh.gif
watsonrx13
Damn, at least now I know why the weather is so shitty for this weekend (hahaha). Welcome to sunny Florida David. Hope you have a great stay. If you beer3.gif you'll have a great time.
URY914
Great weather for the 24 hours of Daytona.
Glad now that I didn't go. wink.gif

Paul
rick 918-S
QUOTE(kellzey @ Jan 30 2004, 03:18 PM)
Yep Rich... David mentioned something about you being scewed with 30 feet (or was it inches?) of snow up in Duluth! That should melt off sometime ummmmm... this Fall!

Ha! laugh.gif

Ya Funny! At least the propane truck showed up today aktion035.gif Heats back on in the shop! Project time this weekend aktion035.gif You send some heat back up with David!
iamchappy
Karl
It was great hooking up with you and will look you up next time I'm in town.
I wish the best for you and yours and will keep Hunter in my prayers.
And you guys up in Minnesota, I filled up my suit case full of nice ( what they think is shitty ) Florida weather so Spring is on it's way.
I'm heading out for dinner and beer, i'll be home soon beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.