Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How would this color look on a 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kconway
Anybody have a photo of a 914 in this color or a Porsche Garnet Red paint scheme?

Think this would look good on a 914?
Kev

Click to view attachment
orange914
OH YEAH agree.gif

QUOTE(kconway @ Aug 7 2008, 10:45 PM) *

Anybody have a photo of a 914 in this color or a Porsche Garnet Red paint scheme?

Think this would look good on a 914?
Kev

Click to view attachment

Ferg
There was a local Denver flared car that was close to that color, but it was Ford toreador red like you see on all the red and tan Eddie Bauer stuff.

Looked real nice. I don't think I have a pic of it, but I"ll check.

Ferg beerchug.gif

OK found one pic, shade makes it look darker than it was...

Photo credit to Mountain 914 AKA Lee beerchug.gif
Ferg
another..., you can sorta see the sun hit the drivers front fender and get a idea of true color.

One of the few non factory colors I really liked.

So.Cal.914
Thats a dark pic, the color really varies. What part of the pic represents the color the best?
Ferg
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Aug 8 2008, 07:33 AM) *

Thats a dark pic, the color really varies. What part of the pic represents the color the best?

Umm...
How about the drivers front fender by the blinker poke.gif laugh.gif
tat2dphreak
I think it'd be very sexy on a 914
Scott S
I wonder what happened to Dan? I know he had the car for sale forever. He and I went to college together, he was a real nice guy.

I know he spent a fortune having Compomotive drill those wheels for the 4 bolt pattern.
Ferg
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ Aug 8 2008, 08:30 AM) *

I wonder what happened to Dan? I know he had the car for sale forever. He and I went to college together, he was a real nice guy.

I know he spent a fortune having Compomotive drill those wheels for the 4 bolt pattern.

biggrin.gif I was going to PM you and ask you the same question...

Ferg beerchug.gif
roadster fan
Not sure what the official color is or who owns it but I wub.gif it.

Click to view attachment
SGB
I agree. I'm heartin' all over that.

I LOVE the color of the 911 at the top. That would look GEE-RATE.
nsr-jamie
Thats an awesome color, I think it would look great with some nice polished deep fuch wheels
scotty b
Don't remeber who's don't know what color but I lovethis ered. Looks a lot like a Jag red I bought for a Jeep a few years ago, I have the code written down I liked it so much. smile.gif Maybe Arena Red ??
markb
That's Joe Yoders Yodester. I'm not sure it's a Porsche color, I think he had it custom mixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.