Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buyer flaked on Blondie.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
It will be at Dunkel's.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...MESSE%3AIT&rd=1
redshift
Good! That means you don't need the seal I can't find!

Right!?

smile.gif

It sure looks nice.

M
Qarl
Nice job!

Hmmm... I'm thinking the rockers need to match the valences... either all black or all yellow. It looks a bit odd, with them this way... then again I am tired and my opinion means nothing.

Hope you sell it! Good luck.

Regards,

Karl
Joe Bob
How about a black positive "Porsche" stripe? I have white, silver and blue as well....prolly black would be the best....
Qarl
Now you're talking!
GaroldShaffer
Man I wish I had the extra $$$$ that car would be in
my garage next to my 70 2.0L driving.gif

I just need my company stock to hit $23 (at $16.47)
and I will be looking for another 914 wub.gif

Very nice car! smilie_pokal.gif

- Garold
DNHunt
Why did he flake? The car sur looks pretty. If life was really good I'd have a 4 and a /6.

Dave
Joe Bob
He said the pics of the engine bay showed that the battery tray was not painted the body color.....meaning that the car was NOT stripped and put on a rotiserie. Well duh.....add another 3K to the asking price and I'll do it....
rhodyguy
by the way, that is a good looking car. losing the sail panel and chrome bits looks sharp. the color match rockers would never hold up here.

kevin
rick 918-S
QUOTE(mikez @ Jan 30 2004, 10:42 PM)
How about a black positive "Porsche" stripe? I have white, silver and blue as well....prolly black would be the best....

Let the new owner decide. Yellow is bold enough.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.