Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New look for my Subie conversion - 914AROO
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carreraguy
Hi all:
Here's a pic or two of the recent changes to 914AROO.
Added the side graphics from MikeZ, hood crest, engine cover pins, re-done shifter boot. All this in addition to the center tunnel work (and some other stuff) done by Jerry Woods which was finished on Thursday and discussed in an earlier thread. More pics on my blog.
Any SF Bay Area folks wanting a closer look, I'm planning on showing the car at the PCA concours at Carlsen Porsche in Redwood City tomorrow.
Later,
Click to view attachment
DBCooper
Concours? Subaru? Dude!
plymouth37
I love the gulf livery. Looking good!
kconway
Tom,
Looks nice! Are you rear fenders just pulled or is that a Carerra fender lip welded on? What size rubber/wheel combo? beer.gif

Kev
neo914-6
Looking good Tom! Tomorrow should be interesting... biggrin.gif
DanT
Tom,
that bit of orange just sets off the car nicely biggrin.gif Very tasteful

I am sure he will be in the display only grouping smile.gif
carreraguy
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Aug 9 2008, 06:02 PM) *

Concours? Subaru? Dude!

Not entered for competition - display only since its not a Porsche engine. Did the CW thing for a while, just showing and judging tomorrow. biggrin.gif
carreraguy
QUOTE(kconway @ Aug 9 2008, 08:01 PM) *

Tom,
Looks nice! Are you rear fenders just pulled or is that a Carerra fender lip welded on? What size rubber/wheel combo? beer.gif

Kev

Hi Kev:
Thanks! The rear fenders are pulled for the 7x16" 951 Fuchs with 225/50 S-03's. There's 6x16" 911 Fuchs in the front with 205/55's. Lots more detail on my blog if you're interested.
Later,
Trevorg7
Tom - that looks great!

T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.