Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Congratulations to Jeff and Kylie Keyzer!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
Jeff and Kylie were married yesterday, in a beautiful ceremony. Jeff actually cleans up pretty nice, and Kylie and her bridesmaids looked fabulous.

There was a "914world table" the reception; Jenny and Brian, Lisa and I, and Fiid and Susan were sitting there. Royce (bondo) and ... [argh, spacing on the name!] were also there, but seated with the rest of the bridal table.

I know TTIWWOP, but we didn't bring a camera. There were dozens there though, and I'm sure that someone will post a few pics eventually.

Oh, one note: Kylie was a little late because the limo (a neat old Rolls) kept dying, and had to be hit with a hammer... Maybe if they'd had a Porsche limo... wink.gif

--DD
ConeDodger
Oh Great!!! Jeff and Kylie have a covert wedding and don't tell the rest of us...

congratulations!
Chris Pincetich
beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
Congratulations Jeff and Kiley!
McMark posted a wedding photo on his facebook page, now that I know who's it was (I think) it deserve a closer look. My 914 is on the road again - hope to see you all soon.
jimtab
Congratulations to a great couple of folks. Jim and Lyn
Dr Evil
Right on! T minus 68 day s for me and Noel smile.gif
neo914-6
Congratulations! driving-girl.gif driving.gif grouphug.gif
markb
Congrats!
carreraguy
Congrats Jeff and Kylie! smilie_pokal.gif
auerbach
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 10 2008, 03:37 PM) *

Congrats Mike -- you taking a honeymoon? Where?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(auerbach @ Aug 10 2008, 10:15 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 10 2008, 03:37 PM) *

Congrats Mike -- you taking a honeymoon? Where?

to the shower i hope! mike is a smelly man! KMA.gif

congrats guys!
TonyAKAVW
I was actually there too, though being one of the groomsmen I was seated at another table and didn't get a chance to properly introduce myself as TonyAKAVW, rather than just "Tony."

Jeff managed to work a story about his 914 into the ceremony!

Little did I know some 7 years ago that telling Jeff "hey you have to get a 914, they kick ass" would end up like this.

-Tony
tdgray
Congrats.... good old british fuel pump... that's why you always carry a hammer in a british car biggrin.gif
Dave_Darling
Sorry, Tony, yours was the name I forgot...

--DD
dbgriffith75
Congratulations to the newly weds. I wish all the best to ya. And good luck on your upcoming vows Dr Evil- practice them alot if you wrote your own so you don't get nervous or mess 'em up. I just read mine off a piece of paper, but speaking in front of a lot of people makes me nervous so I kept messing up.

But as of 6 PM last Saturday I've been a married man. It feels good because now that the wedding is over my new wife and I can stop bickering at one another because of small details. It's gonna take some getting used to wearing a ring though. I've never been the type to wear jewelry- even when I got my class ring in high school it just sat at home because I didn't like wearing it. But this one's a permanent fixture now. The only time it comes off is when I shower.

Anyway, like I said, congrats to Jeff and Kylie- and good luck to Dr Evil. Will Mrs. Evil be joining in your plans to dominate the world? biggrin.gif
Gint
Grats Jeff! cheer.gif
mightyohm
Thanks everyone!!! beerchug.gif

Kylie and I had a lot of fun and it was good to see a few 914 friends there. I wish I could have invited more of you guys but I had quotas to meet. rolleyes.gif

Hope to see you local guys soon at a breakfast. To all you folks from out of the area, thanks and maybe we'll see you next year at the WCR!

Off to Hawai'i!
- Jeff/Kylie
MartyYeoman
Way to go, you two!! piratenanner.gif
TonyAKAVW
Picture.
Ferg
Congrats!!
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(TonyAKAVW @ Aug 11 2008, 01:45 PM) *

Picture.

SCORRRRRRRE! Congrats Jeff and Kylie...let the memories begin. biggrin.gif
pete-stevers
big congrats...
steve
Dr Evil
About fricken time. You guys make a great couple smile.gif

I am honeymooning in Napa after getting hitched in SJ. I also wish I could invite everyone, and I understand the quotas thing....and the cost dry.gif I tried to get Noel to let me charge $10 a head for the wedding and reception, she was not amused. I told her that it would be worth it.
auerbach
see if she'll agree if you charge $100 per head!
McMark
Allison and I were there too, but apparently I wasn't very memorable. laugh.gif

IPB Image
Dave_Darling
Oh, that was you? I couldn't tell with the clever disguise you had on! (See above pic.) Plus you were sitting aaaaaaaalll the way across the table from me.

(Sorry, McMark.)

--DD
stephenaki
Contratulations! beerchug.gif I wish you many years of happiness and prosperity. When you find the right person you quickly wonder how you got along without them!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.