I am selling my 1970 914 with a 1.7 liter in it. 114,000 miles. It runs and drives, has no rust holes (including a lack of a hell hole) except the battery tray middle, has some surface rust in the engine compartment but tapping it with a scribe it is solid. I recently repaired the wiring harness (thanks for the schematic Mr Bowlsby) and soldered the connections. The seats suck, but the carpet is still in tact albeit dirty. Comes with many extra parts if you offer full asking price. 2 headlights, an extra MPS, and a variety of little things. I found some bondo on the hood and sanded it down to sheet metal and primed it. Also found bondo on the passenger side read sanded it down and put a small ammount of bondo on it and primered it. The push rod tubes leak on the drivers side as the retainer clip is missing- I replaced all the seals and later found out that there was supposed to have been a clip to hold them in. I have swapped to the BMW calipers in the front. Almost all new fuel lines (didnt get the ones through the car), new fuel tank, new spark plugs, wires cap and rotor (has points in it currently, but comes with a Pertronix I bought). Thanks for looking.

Scott

Asking $2000 OBO

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image IPB Image
IPB Image
Scott