Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need a Porsche/car oriented graphic designer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hwgunner
Pretty simple, need an artist/graphic designer that is car oriented to do some design work. I have $$. PM or email me your number or call me and lets talk.

PeeGreen 914
Hey Jonathan

There is a lady up here that races here 911 cup car and does graphics. I'll try to get her number for you. Her email is: kim@crazyredhead.com

She has done most of the graphocs for the PCA guys up here and her prices are fair.
hwgunner
Just based on her email address, no way my wife will let me use her, even if she is 1000 miles away. headbang.gif

I will email her anyway. thanks for the tip.
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 11 2008, 10:52 PM) *

Hey Jonathan

There is a lady up here that races here 911 cup car and does graphics. I'll try to get her number for you. Her email is: kim@crazyredhead.com

She has done most of the graphocs for the PCA guys up here and her prices are fair.

PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif Well she is crazy but not attractive.... I don't think so anyhow. Hope it works out. beerchug.gif

Thanks for all your help with the Elephant stuff and the sway bar. Everything went in well and my car feels so much better after putting it all in. I still need to put that rear monoball in the mail to Ira. I keep forgeting.
Phoenix-MN
Check with Hank @ GT Racing or Chappy on this board

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.