Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Billitt hubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ventedrib
I saw a post on here or the other site about some billitt 4 bolt hubs that fit the stock stuts and let you bolt 911sc vented rotors too. Does anybody know of these and what calipers would work with them. I was thinking about going with the bmw 320 caliper conversion and thought this would be great bigger brakes and vented but was told a mid 80's bmw320i did not come with vented rotors imagine that. I guess thats why they work so well on the 914.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ventedrib @ Aug 15 2008, 11:35 AM) *

I saw a post on here or the other site about some billitt 4 bolt hubs that fit the stock stuts and let you bolt 911sc vented rotors too. Does anybody know of these and what calipers would work with them. I was thinking about going with the bmw 320 caliper conversion and thought this would be great bigger brakes and vented but was told a mid 80's bmw320i did not come with vented rotors imagine that. I guess thats why they work so well on the 914.

There are a number of options on rotor use but if you use the 911SC rotor you use the M caliper....
ventedrib
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 15 2008, 02:41 PM) *

There are a number of options on rotor use but if you use the 911SC rotor you use the M caliper....

The M caliper has 3 inch bolt spacing same as the 914-4 stut right.
ventedrib
Does anyboby have a good rebuilt set of M calipers for sale. If not what would a fellow have to pay for a set without a core.
sixnotfour
the whole setup ready to go is in the classifieds
rdaunaher is the seller.

edit: sorry says sale pending
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=86888
r_towle
Brad sells the hubs on the other site.

Rich
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ventedrib @ Aug 15 2008, 12:02 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 15 2008, 02:41 PM) *

The M caliper has 3 inch bolt spacing same as the 914-4 stut right.

Yes...3" spacing...
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ventedrib @ Aug 15 2008, 12:29 PM) *

Does anyboby have a good rebuilt set of M calipers for sale. If not what would a fellow have to pay for a set without a core.

Not that rare but Kragen.com says they have one side but not the other. I know Eric Shea has two pair of cores that he just purchased. He is on vacation for a bit though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.