Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Another member ties the knot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
So after being together 4+ years, my good buddy Justin got married to his new bride Heidi last night in Napa (actually St. Helena). It was a great wedding and I was honored to be a groomsman. I had no idea it could be so hot (100+) in the Napa Valley, even with it being August!

Justin and I have been close friends since we met in the engineering program at Sac State. He also gets the credit for getting me hooked on 914's beerchug.gif

I wasn't in charge of the cameras or there would be pics, I'm sure Justin will post some once he checks in after he gets back from *ahem* "post wedding activities" biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Congrats!!!!

drunk.gif beer.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif
stepuptotheMike
Congratulations!
McMark
smilie_pokal.gif
ConeDodger
Congratulations Justin!!! Bring your new bride to the Porsche Family Reunion next weekend. We would love to meet her.

Justinp71
Thanks Brett!!! (for all your help too) beerchug.gif

We had a great time at the wedding and everthing went very smooth.

I'm Fortunate to have a bride that lets me stay in the garage. (within reason) smile.gif

I know what you guys are thinkin (why are you on here during your honeymoon), but our honeymoon doesn't start until next Sunday. Although we had a great time in Napa over the weekend!

I'll post some pics when I get them in a couple weeks!
championgt1
Congrats.
Justinp71
Thanks guys, for you support!

Here are a couple good photos from my uncle. I'll post some more when I get them from the photographer.
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif Congratulations. I too have a woman that lets me have my car illness biggrin.gif Best thing you can find. Have a good time on your honeymoon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.