Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The wife and I went to a Ferrari party today.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smg914
A friend of mine that has a red 1990 testarossa invited Janie and I to a Ferrari Club Party that he had at his house today. The people were very cool and the cars were awesome. We took the JPS Europa to the party. I thought the Europa would look like a childs toy sitting beside a Ferrari. But I have to say that it held its own and everyone loved it.
smg914
I love Ferrari's
smg914
Some Ferrari Chicks !!!!!!!!
smg914
I got to drive that Tour-de-France Blue 430 today. (my other buddy Jeff's car)
TJB/914
Hi Steve,

Great pictures & you have good taste in cars. If I could have a Ferrari it would be a Dino.

I want to grow up to be just like you Steve or Chappy.av-943.gif av-943.gif

Tom
URY914
That chick in the middle is cute!

jim912928
wow..gorgeous JPS Europa!
carreraguy
Love that Italian "trash'!
Still remember the iconic pic taken a few years ago by a helicopter of a boat load of Ferraris spelling out "Ferrari" at the Concorso Italiano in Monterey.
One of my neighbors recently acquired a 1995 "Metallic Red" (looks a lot like Porsche's Arena Red) 355 - still waiting for a ride.
I think I can take him in my 914AROO! biggrin.gif
URY914
QUOTE(URY914 @ Aug 17 2008, 07:14 PM) *

BTW, that's Steve's wife in the middle. biggrin.gif
smg914
QUOTE(URY914 @ Aug 18 2008, 06:50 AM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Aug 17 2008, 07:14 PM) *

BTW, that's Steve's wife in the middle. biggrin.gif

The Truth Police prevail again! Two Ferrari chicks and one Porsche chick.

Tom,
I love the Dino too. I saw a light blue metallic one recently that just blew me away.
smg914
QUOTE(jim912928 @ Aug 17 2008, 06:23 PM) *

wow..gorgeous GPS Europa!

Thanks Jim. Here's another one for ya.
Lavanaut
I've never seen a Europa before Steve. Neat looking car. My first thought was, "I don't know what that is but it sure looks similar to a 914". Especially the front half, no? Elongated, but....
Brando
I love the curb parking. Is that so they can actually look at the engine? I know they'd never do their own oil change laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.