Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PhoneDials
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turnaround89
I am looking to buy some phonedials for my car and i have flares on it right now. the phonedials have the early offset, but i don't know how well they will fit underneath the flares, because of how wide they are. The fronts are 15x8 and the rears are 15x9. Anyone know if these will fit? I don't know where the flares came from bc I did not put them on the car.
SirAndy
QUOTE(turnaround89 @ Aug 18 2008, 12:49 PM) *

I am looking to buy some phonedials for my car and i have flares on it right now. the phonedials have the early offset, but i don't know how well they will fit underneath the flares, because of how wide they are. The fronts are 15x8 and the rears are 15x9. Anyone know if these will fit? I don't know where the flares came from bc I did not put them on the car.

If they have the deep offset, you should be able to fit them with longer wheel studs and spacers.

However, i sold my 15x8 and 15x9 Wheels last year as it was impossible to get any good street rubber for them.
bye1.gif Andy
turnaround89
Thanks, i think i will just try to find some 7 inch wide phonedials. I need to purchase a welder as well before i get rims, but i figure if i can get a good deal, why not. oh well, thanks again
TravisNeff
I though the phone dials only came in 7 & 8" widths, no?
Racer
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Aug 18 2008, 04:16 PM) *

I though the phone dials only came in 7 & 8" widths, no?

IIRC, 15" phone dials were 6 and 7" wide; 7 and 8x16 phone dials were used on the '86 944 Turbo (early offset).

Not aware of ANY 9" wide phonedials unless they were custom widened.
iamchappy
The only 9 phonedials i know of are 16's.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.