Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: some people dont need tools!funny
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike Gilbert
this is a pic of the front crossmember on my project 914.notice the sawz all work.i have not driven the car yet and will not till i get a replacment..this was done because someone installed a master cyl. that was too long to fit. this is not the only stupid stuff i have found..im re-doing everything that has ever been done.. WTF.gif
VaccaRabite
Would you consider that a handling mod or a lightning mod?

I guess some folks just like a bit more wallow in their ride.

Zach
Mike Gilbert
the wheels
orange914
QUOTE(Mike Gilbert @ Aug 18 2008, 05:20 PM) *

the wheels

are those a smaller bolt pattern? 17"?

they look like they fit well
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mike Gilbert @ Aug 18 2008, 04:10 PM) *

WTF.gif

agree.gif
Mike Gilbert
they are 16x7 im going to have some spacer adaptors made with 225/50 on rear and 205/55 on front with some cut off sc flairs or quarter panels is more like it..im making it a 914/sc.thats what i call it..but done tastfully..all in black
Mike Gilbert
this was fun...really it was!its so easy
Mike Gilbert
the bad and ugly
hot_shoe914
[Hey Mike,

it was great meeting you Saturday. I'm glad you enjoyed driving the Bee. Now you know what is in store for you. Let me know when you guys want to look at the one I have for sale. I guess I could send you some pics now that I have my other computer up and going again. Also need to talk to your brother about installing the flares I told you about.

Donald
AgPete139
Wow, the fun doesn't stop at all, does it?

Nice rubber. I really laughed out loud when I saw that pic. Lots of good flex/suspension articulation in the rear, huh?

What kind of brake cylinder was it / where from?

Mike Gilbert
hey don, yeah thanks again for letting me take the bee around the block sat.it will be sometime before i get to drive mine.im not sure if i will be able to purchase another one soon because of all the work im doing to the 911 too.it will be done, im a finisher....this 914 is a major project but im very motivated now that i know how they handle.i will talk to jeff about the flairs, are they steel or fiberglass? sawzall-smiley.gif
dbgriffith75
Hey Mike- where can i get a "black&tan" mod like you've got? Looks like a great mod- does it help with feul efficiency and hp? hehehehe.... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.