Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Price reduction on The Beast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Randal
The price has been reduced to $24,950.

All the detail for this sale can be view at:

www.barrickpickeringracing.com

Thanks.

Click to view attachment
Randal

bump!
Randal
This is a beautiful car!

Click to view attachment

And Bill Pickering driving this at the Shoot Out was only a second off the pace.

He was driving the car with a broken foot and a cracked rib. He also had three year old track (not autox) tires on the car.

The handling on this car is exceptional, given all the suspension work.

Details at www.barrickpickeringracing.com
snflupigus
LOVE the cage... cant afford the car... but, if you have spare time.. could you email me more pics of the cage though? Thanks. smile.gif
Randal

Great car and still for sale. dry.gif
plasterman
hey,nice car there ranadal.our's looked just like your's during the build.this is our outcome.it's a turbocharged f.i. v-8.good luck on your sale dude...
Randal
QUOTE(plasterman @ Mar 21 2009, 08:27 PM) *

hey,nice car there ranadal.our's looked just like your's during the build.this is our outcome.it's a turbocharged f.i. v-8.good luck on your sale dude...

Looks like the perfect car, with a set of slicks, to tackle some of this hillclimbs you guys have back there.

Nice work.
plasterman
hey randal,any bite's on your car yet.i can't belive i don't even get response's or even question's.do you advertize elsewhere for these special interest 914's.i feel like im wasting there forum space here...good luck again...al.
Randal
QUOTE(plasterman @ Mar 23 2009, 06:49 PM) *

hey randal,any bite's on your car yet.i can't belive i don't even get response's or even question's.do you advertize elsewhere for these special interest 914's.i feel like im wasting there forum space here...good luck again...al.

No real offers yet, but this is a great car and will sell at some point. Of course this economy isn't helping much.

Yea, advertise everwhere.
Gint
QUOTE(plasterman @ Mar 23 2009, 07:49 PM) *

At this point in time it isn't any different for any other make/model of car. Especially the big ticket items. Nothing time won't cure if you have it.

Good luck to you both.
Randal
QUOTE(Gint @ Mar 24 2009, 05:16 AM) *

QUOTE(plasterman @ Mar 23 2009, 07:49 PM) *

At this point in time it isn't any different for any other make/model of car. Especially the big ticket items. Nothing time won't cure if you have it.

Good luck to you both.

Right. The big ticket item(s) is what was actually put into the car.

I'm likely going to sell the engine so that I can keep the car. Do have a couple of people interested, just a matter of time.

Randal
Click to view attachment

Have decided to substantially reduce the price on The Beast. The formal announcement ($price) is going to be out in the next few days.

Someone is going to be very happy to get this caliber of machine.

Detail and pictures can be seen at www.barrickpickeringracing.com

Randal

The new price is shown on the first page (now edited)
Randal
QUOTE(Randal @ Mar 2 2010, 01:27 PM) *

The new price is shown on the first page (now edited)

BTW you can see the build posts and others both here and on the www.914club site, by searching for: The Beast, Randal or Nine14cats.
Randal
QUOTE(Randal @ Aug 20 2008, 03:15 PM) *

The price has been reduced to $24,950.

All the detail for this sale can be view at:

www.barrickpickeringracing.com

Thanks.

Click to view attachment

Gone.
DanT
congrats Randal...
did it stay local, or is it going far away?
richardL
Congrats!

Can't believe it took so long to sell such an awesome car
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.