Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 74 2.0 $4990
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
a9146luvr
74 914 2.0l 5spd. Red/Tan. Very nice, driveable, still injected, no appearance no performance package car, i do have most of these pieces to include for asking price purchase. Car has very little rust (i have found none), car has "deep dish sixes" mounted with ok rubber, spacesaver spare, shortshifter, new windshield and top seal, shiny paint, excellent condition "brightwork" (trim). Car starts and idles by itself, drives great and could with a professional tune up/check out get 30mpg all with porsche handleing and vw economy! Seen in San Antonio at Verizon Amp by appt only. Car not currently registered or insured. Use your wheels/tires i'll take $4700.
Leo Imperial
This looks like a great deal. You should post more pictures of the interior, inside trunks and under battery tray. Also some info about the 5 lug conversion.

I wish I had room for another.
a9146luvr
bump
a9146luvr
bump
pcarrell
Nice looking car....and the price looks attractive too.
type47
need more pix. hell hole, engine compartment, front trunk, interior....
cbotd
agree.gif interior pics and areas of normal rust concern would help. This could be the excuse I've been looking for to get back to San Antonio.
pjku79
I am in SA and would like to come take a look at the car. How do I get ahold of you? Email me at pjku79@yahoo.com
a9146luvr
This car has no rust in the hell hole, no rust on battery tray and the batt tray is solid enough for me to stand on, no rust on pans, no rust in either trunk or bottom of "a" pillers or on the sills. if you think i am not telling the truth come see it. i took it out for a short drive the other day and the firewall shift bushing broke so only 1-2-3 gears are available and the left rear e-brake pad was dragging (so i disconnected it) and the gen light came on too (belt is loose). I would not drive it any distance due to it being un proven for three years now, it does need a tune up and a once over ( to fix the shift bushing, the e-brake and the generator, ETC, ETC) the car is used and 34 years old. With a fresh paint job (this paint is intact but has chips and spidering) this car could look exceptional! Tan interior is intact but also 34 years old and the dash is excellent! Paint code is 98. 4 lug hubs drilled for five lug wheels. So, i guess you COULD use either 4 or 5 bolt wheels, yes? Cell is 210 416 2711 and is on weekends and evenings. Thanx.
a9146luvr
Bump!
Richard Casto
Car looks very nice, but I agree with others, that more photos would sell this car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.