Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 conversion parts sources
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cap'n Krusty
Gotta guy that wants me to do a conversion. It's been years, and GPR's not gonna be there for me anymore. sad.gif

I need a single source, or maybe a few sources, where I can access all the stuff I need for a conversion.

The Cap'n, cross posting yet again ......................
Rusty
Rich Johnson, a914guy@aol.com.

PM me if you need a number.

-Rusty
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(Rusty @ Aug 21 2008, 03:46 PM) *

Rich Johnson, a914guy@aol.com.

PM me if you need a number.

-Rusty

I'll second Rich Johnson. I have purchased a fair amount of /6 items from him, all were excellent quality and fairly priced. And he's a stickler for detail. Example- aprox. 2 weeks ago I purchased the throttle linkage he sells for the /6 conversion. This includes the bellcrank that mounts on the tranny, the linkage rod,throttle cable and a few other small bits. Not only was the shipping packge done well he mounted the throttle rod onto a piece of wood so it wouldn't get damaged biggrin.gif And he didn't tape the rod to the wood, he used cardboard strips and stapled thru the cardboard to hold all in place. That kind of care and service is getting harder to find in todays world. Plus he's a great guy beerchug.gif
GeorgeRud
John Williamson @ Otto's in Venice, Ca helped me out a lot when I did mine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.