Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can I fit StockSolex carbs/intakes32-34PDSIT-3+2 on my 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mikeyboy_85
Hey i was looking to downsize my carbs cause my 914 Uses WAY to much petrol and i was wondering if these solex of a 72 Bus would work? I figure that u would just fit them to oppsite sides to u would in the Bus to make the linkage work correct?

i have attached a pic to show u what comes with them, is there anything else i would need?

cheers michael
GeorgeRud
It should be OK from what I've seen. The parts manual actually shows the carbs for the 4 cylinder car (I believe it was an European model - never imported into the States).

I saw one in an old Auto junk yard 20 years ago in New Hampshire. The only one I've ever seen or heard of.

If you pull up the fuel section of the partsbook, you can see the carbs and their connections.

It should make an interesting car (though it may not be smog legal depending where you live).
r_towle
Those are the carbs that came on the Euro 1.8 liter 914.
Should work on all the motors...may need rejetting for the 2.0 liter.

Rich
mikeyboy_85
i will be fitting to a 1.7L stock engine. so it should work well then hopefully. Can anyone tell me if there is everything in that kit that i need to fit them to a 914??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.